Sun, Oct 6, 2:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: C8 mac ppc importing pz3's

HAWK999 ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2010 at 9:42 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Hi,
wondering if anyone on a mac ppc is able to open or import pz3's

Thelby ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2010 at 3:57 AM

Why do you want to import them when you can setup your Runtimes right there in Carrara and do all the work in it from start to render.

I would rather be Politically Incorrect,
Then have Politically Correct-Incorrectness!!!

HAWK999 ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2010 at 9:59 PM

Because I work with both programs as they have their plus and minuses. I find it more convenient to set up in poser than Carrara.

scotttucker3d ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2010 at 12:35 AM

This is why it would be great if they would fix transposer. Also with the pz3 file Carrara can quickly save and open the file, since it is merely a reference to the original mesh and data. When it is captured by Carrara it saves the mesh each time and this gets time consuming with large models that are only being posed and shaded. I too find it more convenient - especially when applying poses.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.