Mon, Sep 9, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: NekhbetSun

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 7:01 PM · edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

has anyone heard of the death of Mina?I just read in a gallery she has died.she has been a friend to so many artists

shadownet ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 8:43 PM

I have heard the same.  She and I kept in touch for the longest, but sadly the correspondence grew further and further apart.  I know she was having some major health problems but I know none of the more recent details.  I do know I will miss her very much.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 8:51 PM

as many of us never meet, we still can form a bond of friendship and I always thought of her as a friend

romanceworks ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 10:28 AM

I am heartbroken to hear of Mina's passing. We shared many messages and wonderful art moments.She had such a loving spirit and I adored her and her art. She will be very missed.  Carol

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 11:13 AM

Here is a nice memorial - go to link on side for "Barbara Sindley"

http://www.broadusraines.com/index.cfm

ThunderStone ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 12:36 PM

She is pretty young... The world is a little bit less brighter for such a loss... My condolences to her family and friends. I am sure she will be missed.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

summer1412 ( ) posted Thu, 10 June 2010 at 11:21 PM

Does anyone know how she passed? I recall her saying something about having health issues but do not remember of what nature - this was a while back, even, but last I heard she was on the up-and-up...?

I'm just curious, because it seems so sudden to me, but perhaps not...

Buy Prints

Facebook Page

JLyons ( ) posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 9:05 PM

Mina passed away of endometrial cancer after an almost 2 year battle.

There Is No Exit From The Flame, You Are Simply Transformed Into The Language Of The Fire!

summer1412 ( ) posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 10:00 PM

Quote -  Mina passed away of endometrial cancer after an almost 2 year battle.

Thank you for the information, that explains a lot, actually...

Buy Prints

Facebook Page

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.