Sun, Oct 6, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 23

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 5:26 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 4:29 PM

Welcome to the 23rd Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 5:27 PM · edited Sun, 06 June 2010 at 5:28 PM

Once again, congrats to all who were selected, and as always, thanks to the Photo team for their continued support in this project.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 5:36 PM

You all have done incredible work this week and I'm please to have been a part of selecting your work for Last Week in the Gallery.  Congratulations!  And a big thank you to Bruce who works tirelessly on this feature each week.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 6:08 PM

Wonderful selection and thx to include my picture. Congrat to all the artist and a huge thanks to Bruce for the good job.

seeya  Tunde

CaressingTheDark ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 6:23 PM

I am so honored to have had my image included among these other wonderful works of art. I thank you so very much. Now on a sad note.....  Several days ago I learned that Mina Sindley known here at Renderosity as "NekhbetSun" passed away on May 31st. Mina was one of the first friends I made when I joined Renderosity. She was such a wonderful artist and her works of art are so beautiful and have so much meaning. She was an Artist Of The Month here at Renderosity and rightly so. Her art was a ray of light on those dark days we all have at times. Mina was a wonderful friend to me and many others here at Renderosity. Those of you that see this and did not know Mina I hope you visit her gallery and fall in love with her art as I did. Those of you that did know Mina please take a moment to remember her. I will always treasure her words of encouragement and her sweet comments on my pics. My deepest heartfelt sympathy go out to her family.

NekhbetSun

NightGallery ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 11:59 PM

Thanks for including my photo here. Much appreciated!
Bruce

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 1:16 AM

congratulations to all!

minder is meer

bugatti ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 3:22 AM

Thanks a lot for including my pic. But it makes me wonder, it had only 3 comments. And I have often reflected on the fact that often the shots that get more comments are those that are conventional and just "nice and sweet" ... Ok, nothing wrong with that, I suppose, that's how democracy works, it often gives the prize to the average, discarding the inferior products, which is a good thing, but not always recognizing the best or original works ... and I am not just speaking for myself ...

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 5:53 AM · edited Mon, 07 June 2010 at 5:54 AM

Another great week! Congrats to everyone selected!
Thanks Bruce for your awesome work on this each week!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

DAVER2112 ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 6:52 AM

So many wonderful images. I'm honored to be inculuded among them. Thanks to all the rendo staff for choosing one of my shots. :)

Valentin ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 7:24 AM

A great selection and a great honour to be a part of it. Many thanks to the team !

MikeB ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 10:23 AM

How cool to be selected!!  Many wonderful photos during the week, it is indeed an honor to be selected!
Thank you very much

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 9:22 PM

What a stunning collection!  So many images that I fell in love with this week.  Big hugs to Bruce and the staff for their hard work!  :)  (And the links work again ... yay!)  :D

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Myel ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 6:25 AM · edited Tue, 08 June 2010 at 6:25 AM

Thanks for being selected again and congratulations to all others.

Myel.

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 7:59 PM

Much Aloha to Mods and staff who work so tirelessly on putting up this feature week after week. I'm sure it's a tough job to pick through the hundreds of images and narrow it down to a few choice picks.  Thanks again for the nod, and I for one appreciate all your efforts.

Big Mahalo's,
Dave~

Kana'es Photography

smittan ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2010 at 2:12 AM

Thanks for being selected again, my third time here.
Is still a honor to be selected.
And congratulations to all others !!

Thank you very much !!

soepie17 ( ) posted Fri, 18 June 2010 at 8:47 AM

Thanx for adding my tranquility photo between these other wonderful images.
Also thanks for giving that information CaressingtheDark, I'm fond of the comments she gave me... ;-)
And Bugatti: Don't worry about the amount of your comments, those are mostly based on how often you comment yourself, and by how many others you comment, also on holidays and other special occasions when people are less online. Still, it's more important what's in the comments then how many you get ;-)
Good day all,
Thom

The mind goes where the body's insufficiënt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.