Sun, Sep 22, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Manipulations

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2010 at 3:07 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:32 PM

file_453340.jpg

Hi! As some of you know, I am going to have a new floor in my patio. I took some shots from the process and "before" shots.  This capture is one of them and when I saw it, I just had to play with it. I know it is  kind of DITI, but unfortunately it seems that the DITI thread passed away.

Anyway, if you would like to try this shot out, you are welcome to use it.
I would like to see the result one way or another. I mean in your gallery by link or directly in here.

Try to keep your image under 800 pixels and under 200 KB please.

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2010 at 3:12 AM

file_453341.jpg

Here is my first result:

durleybeachbum ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2010 at 3:19 AM

OO! What fun! Might give this a whirl!

dochtersions ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2010 at 3:20 AM

Hi Helle,
Your outcome is such stunning. It looks like an old blue door from an old

shed or hut!
Great fun, and good luck with your new floor!!!

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2010 at 3:36 AM

Thank you Andrea and Mies. I would love to see your results too :-)))

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 10:07 PM

file_454127.jpg

I've done two, because it's so much fun!  :D

Here's the first one ...

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 10:08 PM

file_454128.jpg

... and here's the second one!  LOL!  I'm afraid there's not much of your original left, my friend!  I replaced all the parts with other photographs and then ... well, I'm not quite sure WHAT happened!  :P

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 1:39 AM

OUCH Tara!  They are awesome both of them. Especially the second one.  :-)
Isnt it just fun to see, what is coming out of our play ? How wonderful to see you play with his image. Thank you :-)

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 2:55 AM

file_454131.jpg

Here is another one from me.. SOme kind of glass effect :) I copied, mirrored and flipped and blended first.

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 8:55 AM

Wow!  That's great!  Save that for a background for later.  A leaf or two, some pottery, whatever ... the colors are great!

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:06 PM

file_454996.jpg

Hi! Long time no play! Glad you posted this Helle, here's my first one, just a little playing around in Harry's Filters.

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:25 PM

file_454997.jpg

Okay, here's my second one.  I was going for a grunge kind of look, but I came up with this instead! LOL :-)

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 1:37 AM

OH Yes bentchick, what a wonderful sunday morning surprise.
They both look beautiful and interesting. I like the golden because i love the colors and clarity on it and i find the other interesting from the blend mode you used and it looks awesome..  I looove blendmode and use it often, when I play with my paintings or my photos.

bryananthonydgm ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 3:57 AM · edited Tue, 13 July 2010 at 3:58 AM

All I can say is "wow" to your talent guys. The photo manipulation was great. You were able to manipulate the original photo into something more creative and has more meaning and representations. I also like the subject itself. :)

[url=http://www.my3dservice.com/]Rendering Services[/url]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.