Fri, Sep 20, 1:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: WIP for V4 =D

jarhead999 ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 11:03 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:33 PM

file_454164.jpg

Howdy, I'm Andy and I'm pretty new to all this, again.  I'm trying to get more involved with the Poser community so I've been working on something I reckon people would enjoy.  The mesh is pretty much complete, minus little tweaks I find here and there.  Just working on the mapping and incorporating it into Poser to work properly.  I welcome your feedback!! =D  I'm usually hanging out in the chatroom if anyone wants to drop in and say hey. =]

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 11:30 PM

Looks very promising.  Slap on some procedural shaders for a more realistic effect and you have a winning.  Don't see many casual shoes like this.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 12:13 AM

Agree.. looks promising. Ask away if you have any questions :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 12:59 AM

Nice! :o)

Laurie

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 1:22 AM

I Like.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

ShaaraMuse3D ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 2:29 AM

Very nice. :)  Although I'd love to see a version without the high heel too.  I've lost count on the time I've spent trying to find nice shoes for V4 without high heels.

nekkidchikken ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 4:43 AM

Looks great! I've been looking for a pair such as this for V4. If you're texturing it, please try cork soles as well.

blf ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 6:01 AM

Very Nice.

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 6:59 AM

nice work and a change from high heels

jarhead999 ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 10:19 AM

Thanks for the responses.  I can probably try to add a morph to them for medium and high.  As for the textures right now, those were just materials applied in Blender for a quick render.  I can also work on a flat shoe, without a heel if y'all are interested in that as well.  I'll keep you all posted. =]

jarhead999 ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 11:38 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=60526

> Quote - Thanks for the responses.  I can probably try to add a morph to them for medium and high.  As for the textures right now, those were just materials applied in Blender for a quick render.  I can also work on a flat shoe, without a heel if y'all are interested in that as well.  I'll keep you all posted. =]

I went ahead and added them to the Free Stuff section.  I left them pretty simple, no morphs or dazzling textures.  Though it's something I can work on in the future!! =]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.