Fri, Sep 20, 4:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 25

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 9:43 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:00 AM

Welcome to the 25th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
** HERE**

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 9:52 AM · edited Sun, 20 June 2010 at 10:09 AM

**Once again, CONGRATS to the artists who were selected this week..
It's nice to see such a wide variety of styles posted each and every week !

2010 Last Week in the Gallery archive

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

knupps ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 10:06 AM

Thanks a lot for picking my entry "Where the wikings lived".
I want to congratulate all other selected photographers.

Geoaskier ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 10:06 AM

Thank you so much ....I'm happy to be featured with such talented photographers....and kudos to you for taking the time to put this gallery together every week..I'd have a TOUGH time choosing only 30..I enjoy my weekly browse through. 

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 10:07 AM

Congratulations to everyone selected! Its always an honor to be selected - and always provides motivation to do better.  The variety of images selected I feel highlights the depth of photographers we have here at render - strong work all!

mdilorenzo ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 10:31 AM · edited Sun, 20 June 2010 at 10:32 AM

Thanks for selecting my "dual bridge" picture and congrats to all!

costapanos ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 12:39 PM

Congratulations to everyone being chosen for this weeks gallery.
Amazing stuff!
Thank you to the staff for selecting "Two Tribes Series" for this weeks gallery. 
It is greatly appreciated!

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 2:11 PM

Congratulations everybody!  What a wonderful collection of images.  There are a few in particular I was SO attracted to this week, and it's always fun to see them show up here.  Thanks to Bruce and the staff for all your hard work!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

derekjgarcia ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 2:33 PM

Wow...congrats to everyone else in the gallery.  I'm kinda surprised I was included amongst all these people that actually know what they're doing.

bmac62 ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 2:35 PM

Thanks a million for selecting a photo of mine. It is a great incentive to keep on keeping on... Am sure glad that you Bruce, along with the Photography staff, keep on bringing us this wonderful feature week after week.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

biquet ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 7:50 PM

Thank you very much for selecting one of my photos.

This is very rewarding has, even if I have been doing photo for several years, I have only started doing studio work 2 months ago.  Thank you all very much (again) for this honor and for the kind comments that were already left on the page with the photo.  I will relay this to the models (Steph & Mary).

Hopefully, this isn't the last time, but it does make me even more anxious for Tuesday's and Wednesday's planned photo shoots with new models.

odie ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2010 at 8:28 PM

Thanks Bruce, Kort, PJ, et al...  What a nice surprise to wake up to  -  seeing my Sparkler photo in here.  I recognize many of these selected in this LWitG.  Thanks for the time and energy to put this together each week.

Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

ger-krijgsman ( ) posted Mon, 21 June 2010 at 7:15 AM

Thanks for selecting my  - king of the sky -  and congratulations to everyone - it was a real surpise

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 21 June 2010 at 8:04 AM

It seemed that this week, there was a consistency of quality that showed up in the gallery. You all have good reason to be recognized here. congratulations, everyone!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 June 2010 at 9:36 AM

Superb week, but I have come to expect no less from the talent at Renderosity! :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

goido ( ) posted Mon, 21 June 2010 at 11:24 AM

Thank you very much for picking my " San Cristobal de las Casas" photom what an honor!!

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2010 at 5:26 AM

Marvelous week indeed! Congrats to all the selected photographers!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

rocserum ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2010 at 5:47 AM

Thank for being chosen for the GOTW selection, I am honored. Congratulations to all other chosen ones, there all worthed to be here, Cornelis (Roc Serum)

Meowgli ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2010 at 6:03 AM

Thanks guys for featuring little Milllie :) some lovely works there this week

Adam Edwards Photography

bentchick ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 10:19 AM

Wow! Some great shots here! Congrats everyone! Wonderful job staff and thank you for taking the time to do this gallery. I always enjoy dropping in to see what I've missed.

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Charberry ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 12:07 AM

All beautiful.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 30 June 2010 at 6:58 PM

Million thx for including my art. Congrat  to all the selected as well and I have to add, like the text been used for ther title/header.

seeyus  Tunde

ysvry ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2010 at 12:24 AM

congrats to all on the lovely foto's and gallery  we here have. ;)

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.