Thu, Oct 10, 4:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:54 pm)

Subject: Artist donations for contests

vette ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 12:50 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 4:25 AM

Some artists have expressed an interest in offering an item as a contest prize. If you are interested please post below so the forum mods will be aware and can contact you. thanks, yvette

Helen ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 1:15 PM

Mark me down as interested... If anyone wants I have Xeandra-lea I can give as a Prize... Buzz me via email if your interested..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Hawkins-GraFX ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 1:45 PM

Attached Link: http://http://webpages.charter.net/chawkins2/

I am always willing to donate some of my products if needed just contact me at ClintH@Renderosity.com Clint

BrianR ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 1:46 PM

Count me in, sounds like a good idea. I'm releasing some new stuff soon.

Taura Noxx ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 4:12 PM

I don't have much (3 products so far) but I like the idea and would like to contribute. I should be making some more stuff soon though.

Styxx ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 9:12 AM

i'll donate too... characters or packs :)

tammymc ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 1:55 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=2355

TammyD is interested as well. Here is a prize she is willing to donate. ----------------------------------------------------- Here is the link to Jacob which I would donate. Jacob is a texture package for Daz's Mike.

pdblake ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 3:33 PM

Count me in - just let me know which product you want.

Tammy ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 1:13 PM

I could also donate any of mine, Jacob was just my favorite.

Daramski ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2001 at 9:36 AM

I'll donate my newest dragon textures for a prize, there not in the store yet but should be in a few days. and my P4 male texture: ) regards, Darren

Silvermermaid ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 10:07 PM

I would like to help too. Just let me know if you need my product.

Wappen ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 10:14 PM

I would be happy to donate as well!

lynde ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 10:19 PM

I would be happy to donate as well, I only have 2 products so far but either of them I would be willing to donate and I will be coming up with more stuff which I hope to add to my store and more than likely those items I would be happy to donate as well..:)

hugs to all

lynde

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 10:35 PM

I would be very pleased to donate one of my characters for the contest. Winners may have their choice of India, Emmanuelle, or Emily. Thank you for allowing us to share in this experience.

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 1:52 AM

I am interested in donating any of my products. Just let me know via email. :O) tamela@tamela.org ~Tamela

thee coop ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 6:07 AM

I would be interested in donating on of my items from store. theecoop@msn.com

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 7:00 AM

Count me in too. Who do we need to contact if we havent heard anything in a few days? David

JHoagland ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 7:03 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=JHoagland

I would be willing to donate a prize of BOTH of my "Beach Pictures Set" 1 and 2.

VanishingPoint... Advanced 3D Modeling Solutions

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 1:09 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderocity.com

I will dontate 2x membership (2x commerciel License 6 months($19.95) and my latest product Gardenia. If you are interested please contact me.

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 1:14 PM

I'm a bit slow off the mark here as always:) I'll donate any of my stuff for the competitions, just email me at byallassyde@ntlworld.com ot IM me here.

www.ladyfyre-graphics.com

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

LordsWarrior ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 4:04 PM

COunt me in. Perhaps the posable houe once its up in the store? -LW

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 9:49 AM

I can donate anything out of my store. Muaythaiboxer@aol.com -Nak Muay

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2001 at 9:50 AM

I can donate any 3D model out of my store. Muaythaiboxer@aol.com I can donate other larger prizes if the actual prize only goes to a few people (and maybe not say anyone who enters) -Nak Muay

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.