Sun, Sep 22, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: OT: For those who'd like to contact my uncle Dphoadley

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:53 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:36 PM

Since my uncle dphoadley was banned here, he's been missing the camaraderie of the forums and such.  For those of you who'd like to chat with him, you can find him on Skype: dphoadley
He says he's always ready to talk, either night or day.

Ironrodent aka Djughashvili's Gerbil

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:04 AM

Won't he be back? Can't he wait til then? lol.

Laurie

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:08 AM

Maybe you should ask him that.

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 11:54 AM

how on earth did dp get banned??

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 12:00 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=3663384&ebot_calc_page#message_3663384

> Quote - how on earth did dp get banned??

Temporary ban according to a post in an earlier thread.

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 1:31 PM

According to those who claim to have received Emails from the banned person
its  a short SEVEN Day ban.
....no patience.

My website

YouTube Channel

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 1:41 PM · edited Sat, 26 June 2010 at 1:41 PM

Wolf, why so intolerant. For a lot of folks around here, Renderosity is a main outlet for socializing as well as learning Poser stuff. I know since I stopped drinking and going to bars because of diabete's, my online social life became a lot more important to me. Show a little tolerance will ya?

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 2:27 PM

Quote - Wolf, why so intolerant. For a lot of folks around here, Renderosity is a main outlet for socializing as well as learning.....Show a little tolerance will ya?

Patience padawan all things will pass

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 3:33 PM

Quote - > Quote - Wolf, why so intolerant. For a lot of folks around here, Renderosity is a main outlet for socializing as well as learning.....Show a little tolerance will ya?

Patience padawan all things will pass

Cheers

Sir, your attitude is that of a complete cad.  Nothing more, nothing less. 
From your constant vociferous hostility, one must wonder what vested interest of yours my uncle has managed to injure.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 4:00 PM · edited Sat, 26 June 2010 at 4:01 PM

I don't think it's that ironrodent...

Having been a past forum coordinator, I too find it odd that 1. your uncle has no patience and 2. that he has you doing his posting and stuff while he's supposed to be banned. Kind of defeats the purpose somewhat ;o).

I don't know why your uncle was banned and I frankly don't care, but I don't think you should be posting on his behalf when he's received a site punishment.

Was that nice enough? I really am not trying to come off as nasty, truely I'm not. I just don't know any other way to put it...lol. But since my opinion doesn't count for much feel free to do whatever...lol.

Laurie

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 5:26 PM

Tolerance, fairness or manners are not something you find a lot of here at rendo from members or even Moderators.

drifterlee ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 8:11 PM

Yes, Dave was very naughty and he should stand in the corner until his time is up!!!!!

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 8:16 PM

True, but that doesn't mean I can't ask for them and hope people come around. I'm tired of the hostilities on all sides here. Can't we all just get along? For what it's worth, DP posted an image to his gallery that had a painting texture in a frame in the background that, while of a classical famous painting, depicted some nudity that isn't allowed here. I dunno if he was pushing boundries again or just forgot what the painting texture had in it before he rendered it. Whatever it was, I doubt it was evilly intended. Of course,  this is the internetz. I could be totally off base.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:00 PM

Quote - Yes, Dave was very naughty and he should stand in the corner until his time is up!!!!!

sigh

Laurie

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:25 PM

The painting was Leda and the Swan by Da Vinci.  Look it up on the web.
Also, the offensive painting only became an issue after he had a runin with a certain moderator over the choice of staff picks for the week: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2804163

The fact remains is that he was banned less than 24 hours after his posting in this thread is more than striking.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:38 PM

Quote - Since my uncle dphoadley was banned here, he's been missing the camaraderie of the forums and such.  For those of you who'd like to chat with him, you can find him on Skype: dphoadley
He says he's always ready to talk, either night or day.

ironrodent,

First, your uncle's ban was lifted yesterday. Second, I understand you are posting to let people know how to contact him but it seems this has only caused some issues within this post.

To all, the reason for his ban is a personal matter between dphoadley and the site. If he wants to share the reason that is his own choice. I will lock this thread if the negative comments and/or fighting continues. I will not remove it because of his contact information.

Dave-So ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:12 PM

according to that sig up above by Mr. Nietzsche, we must be one strong bunch of hombres and hombre-esses.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:23 PM

he'll be back....

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:41 PM

Quote - he'll be back....

Hopefully, as it will be a relief for me.  But in the meantime he's become very melancholy over this whole affair.

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:50 PM
Dave-So ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:56 PM

its all just a matter of time ... all of it.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 10:58 PM

Quote - IBTL

That page is Hilarious!!

My website

YouTube Channel

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 11:49 PM

Since it's not our policy to discuss the actions taken on a member's account, I'm gonna lock this thread.  Honestly, if you want to discuss it with him, that's awesome, find a way to reach him.  I will say, however, that he was NOT banned for disagreeing with ryuslilangel, but for an actual TOS violation that he is aware of.  We also do not ban on the first TOS violation, other than zero tolerance violations.

Jeni

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.