Mon, Oct 7, 8:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Guess what I spent my Bonus on?

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2010 at 9:22 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 8:41 AM

Yup Carrara 8 Pro :)

I received a $250 bonus at work and with the permission of my Boss (Wife), I bought Carrara 8 Pro.

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2010 at 9:24 AM

Cool.  You're gonna love it :)

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2010 at 9:36 AM

Does your wife know she'll be seeing less of you now? Hey wait, maybe she knows that. ;-)

GKDantas ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2010 at 10:43 AM

One more lost... welcome!

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2010 at 11:10 AM

@sparrownightmare: I just finished downloading everything that opened up in my download section 1.14GB worth.

@MarkBremmer: yeah, she knew what she was getting into when she married me (i hope), If I'm not talking about producing music, I'm talking about rendering and render farms :)  My next big purchase will be a new PC.  I have a ThinkPad T61P thats a Core 2 Duo, the rest of the CPU's are single core CPU's.

@GKDantas:  I got bit by the Bug with Eovia carrara v4, upgraded to 5 Pro then 6Pro via Magazine offer, Jumped to 8 Pro, but I'll still buy the 3D Artist issue #17 to get the 7 Pro.  :)

50parsecs ( ) posted Wed, 30 June 2010 at 12:15 AM

Congrats! I'm glad you were able to upgrade too.

FALCON2 ( ) posted Thu, 01 July 2010 at 12:13 PM

ENjoy IT !

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2010 at 1:10 AM
Forum Moderator

Congratulations.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.