Wed, Sep 25, 9:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 9:18 am)

Subject: Newbie Conforming Clothing Question

Marigold ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 4:57 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 7:23 AM

I've been working with some tutorials in a book that I've purchased (Poser Pro Pack f/x and Design). After playing around with both the library preset poses for Posette and the generic female clothing in the library, I've noticed that some clothing has a tendency to warp quite badly or fall off entirely with certain poses. This is even after I've opted to conform the new clothing figure (titled Sweater or whatever) to the main model. Is this an error of mine or does it have something to do with the clothing or the model? I haven't worked with designing anything of my own yet and am looking forward to being able to use what I make for a variety of poses.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 9:39 PM

Yes this is normal for some clothing items. The more extreme the pose the more likely it is to happen.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 9:40 PM

On the other hand, make sure you have the figure selected and not the clothing when you apply a pose. That can cause a mess as well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.