Sun, Oct 6, 5:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Help finding an outfit please

originalkitten ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 8:00 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:38 PM

Im finally getting the urge to ease myself back into artwork and was browsing the store looking around for items to get....anyway I came across this http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=80225

I love the character but also wondered if anyone knew what the outfit was in the first promo pic....what the glasses were and the neckpiece and shirt?

thanks in advance

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 8:21 AM

Hey!  Good to "see" you, OK.

Sorry, no idea.  Nice looking character, though. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

originalkitten ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 9:00 AM

Hey Paul You too :O)

yeah she's really nice looking.....reminds me a bit of audrey hepburn. Just loved those clothing too lol...im so out of the loop its unreal lol

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 9:30 AM

Me too.  I was offline for over a year, now I'm running just to catch up. 

My Store

My Gallery

Lzy724 ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 9:51 AM

Im not sure either, I thought the collar was Lilflame, but I cant find it..

the glasses are awesome, I would like those too. ;)

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 4:16 PM

Welcome back O-Kitten
Hi Lzy n Paul

Try this vendor
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=457504

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 6:58 PM

Howdy, JV.  Good to read you, mate.  Howzit? 

My Store

My Gallery

Lzy724 ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 11:01 PM

Hey JV, I checked Incepts stuff, I have his glasses, those arent in there, unless its in a pack I dont have. :(

no luck on that collar either, I think its best to ask the vendor. ;)

Belladzines ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 11:19 PM

Yeah your best bet is to sitemail the vendor, hopefully you'll get a response, i sitemailed them the other day about something and havent recieved a reply as yet - but they did read my sitemail .... shrugs

originalkitten ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 5:32 AM

thanks guys.....really appreciate the advice. I think Ill email later then. Hopefully we both get a response soon lol

originalkitten ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2010 at 5:27 AM

just a heads up. I emailed the vendor, after buying the product. Asked them what outfit was used in their first promo. They read the email and like you they didnt reply. Ive left it a few days and am really annoyed at their lack of customer relations so I sorta wrote and told them so. Said that it would only take 2 minutes to reply to me and that I know Im not the first person to be ignored and I will not be buying from them again. Explained when I was a vendor  I always answered questions even if it had nothing to do with my character...

i think it should be in rendo rules that vendors should answer customer queries and be polite to customers. Also that they have to list the items used in promos if its not their product.

still havent done any art but bought the products..so its a start lmao

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 6:20 PM

I love those glasses!  I asked EyeStorm about them and unfortunately she can't recall where she got them. She has had them a long time and thinks they might have been a freebie over at RDNA at one time, but isn't 100% sure and she doesn't have the readme file any longer.

I posted over at RDNA. I hope someone over there might be able to point us in the right direction.

Louise, thanks for posting the link to that character. I think she's awesome and I purchased the package.  Not sure when I'll be using it though.  I haven't been struck with any Poser creativity in a very long time.....but I still buy the odd thing...hoping!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 24 July 2010 at 4:50 PM

http://www.runtimedna.com/forum/showthread.php?54238-Anyone-Recognize-this-Item

The glasses are by MindVision-GDS and were an RDNA newsletter freebie.  You can get the link to them in the thread above, near to the bottom.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.