Sun, Sep 22, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 28

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 2:45 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:33 AM

Welcome to the 28th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
**HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 2:45 PM · edited Sun, 11 July 2010 at 2:46 PM

Congrats to all who were selected this week...Some really great photos !!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

prutzworks ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 2:58 PM

congratulations to all!

minder is meer

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 3:05 PM

Beautiful and amazing art. Congratulations!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

myrrhluz ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 3:08 PM · edited Sun, 11 July 2010 at 3:09 PM

Wow!  I'm delighted and honored to be in such great company!  A big thank you to the staff for this, and for the work you do every week.  Congratulations to all!

awjay ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 3:12 PM

thank you so much....congrats all the others too...

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 4:26 PM

Thanks very much for the selection and congratulations to all the others selected !

jeroni ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 4:56 PM

gracias por selecionar una de mis fotos esta semana felicidades  LOS OTROS SELECIONADOS GRACIAS.
AUPA ESPAÑA CAMPEON DEL MUNDO

jeroni

dissect ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 6:31 PM

Thank you :))) ..and a huge congrats to everyone else for their outstanding captures :)))

Sea_Dog ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 6:46 PM

As always, I'm flattered and honored that one of my images has been selected.  This week's gallery is so diverse in subject and presentation - such amazing artistry and creativity.  Congratulations to the other artists chose this week - and every week, of course.

bmac62 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 8:28 PM

Lots of smiles from here!   

Thanks you very much for choosing an image of mine this week. What a great way to begin a new week.
Congradulation to all and a big hand for Bruce and the Photography staff. You are the best.

Bill
bmac62

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

CaressingTheDark ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 10:46 PM

Thank you so very much for selecting my image "Afternoon Shadows". I am so honored to be included among all these other beautiful works of art.

Thank you,
Don

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 4:11 AM

What a marvelous week!!! Congrats to all the super artists here in the Photography Gallery!!!!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Gaby_Pearl ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 6:42 AM · edited Mon, 12 July 2010 at 6:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.pearl-impressionistische-fotokunst.blogspot.com

Thank you all for selecting my photo "Red 3"!

Pearl

DAVER2112 ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 7:20 AM

What an amazing collection of images! I'm honored to be included among them. Congratulations to everyone chosen and thanks for selcting one mine.

Have a great day. :)

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 9:39 AM

Thank you guys for including me! So cool. :) It really is an awesome collection of photos!

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 5:44 PM

I feel honored to be in this wonderful selection. Thank you so much and congrat to the other artist as well.

seeya  Tunde

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 9:49 PM

Thanks for the look at last week!  It's been another busy one here, and I didn't get as much time as I'd like to go through and comment ... only glances here and there as I rushed through.  Congratulations to everyone represented in this week's selection, and many thanks (including big hugs) to the staff. 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

SoulEatar ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2010 at 8:34 AM · edited Thu, 15 July 2010 at 8:35 AM

I am among so many super artists here - and that is where the joy lies for me - thank you all !

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 3:27 AM

thanks for choosing one of my fotos--i am honored to be among such talent!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.