Mon, Oct 7, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 29

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 1:51 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 2:26 AM

Welcome to the 29th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
**HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 1:51 PM · edited Sun, 18 July 2010 at 1:52 PM

Once again...congrats to all who were selected this week..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

gwfa ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 2:09 PM

Thanks to Bruce (et al.) to select one of my (older) images for this week's gallery
and felicitations to the colleagues...

Gerald

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 2:36 PM · edited Sun, 18 July 2010 at 2:39 PM

I am very joyed to see one of my images selected for LWITG.    I must thank the member who saw the kitty in forum and said it should be in my gallery.  It soon was and now is here.  Once in a while we do one recognized in such a fine way.   : )  Thanks to all.

We do have another fine group overall for this edition of LWITG.              Tom

hunter2 ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 4:02 PM

Thank you all for selecting my photo "Last light"  and congrat to the other artist as well.

alanwilliams ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 4:22 PM

Many thanks for including me in this weeks gallery. Its a great honour when i see all those marvellous pictures around me

anianiani ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 5:07 PM

THANKYOU FOR SELECTED MY PICTURE..............THANK GOD........ HUGS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS..........

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 5:54 PM

What a great surprise!  Thank you for selecting one of my images for this weeks gallery.  I, too, thank Bruce and staff for all their work.  It's so nice to see RR still going strong!!!!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

LadyMeridius ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 6:39 PM

Wow, I can't believe I got selected with so many great submissions this week ! Congrats to everyone!

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 7:34 PM

Thank you for the honor of being chosen among so many talented artists.  You made my day :)
Congratulations to everyone selected!
~Melinda~

caviedes ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 7:45 PM

I'm TRULY honored to be in this list among all this talented Photographers.
Aysah, the model, is very pleased to!

Thanks Again and Congrats to everyone!

Azraelll ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 10:08 PM

Why thankyou! They all look great!

Mike

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 11:22 PM

So many wonderful photographs this week!  Thanks again to Bruce et al, and congrats to those who posted such outstanding work!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 1:05 AM

Thanks to Bruce for his stellar work on the collage and thanks to all those selected for making this a most outstanding week.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 2:39 AM

congratz to all!

minder is meer

Ac-Dc ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 6:55 AM

Many thanks to choose one of my images for the LWiTG, i´m very honoured.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 9:13 AM

Ok, handing out pink crayons so you all can colour me "tickled pink" for having the mud eater chosen for LWITG.

Congratulations to all the fine photographers who are also highlighted in week 29

Thanks Bruce for your wonderful work putting this together and also to the rest of the staff for tirelessly preusing and selecting from all the shots each and every week.   : )  

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 12:55 PM

What a strong week again! Congrats to all selected and thank you Bruce for the marvelous collage!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

sharky_ ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 7:06 PM

Thank you for selecting my lava photo and much congratulations to all as your work is just beautiful and outstanding.  Aloha.....Errol

lucindawind ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 1:17 PM

Beautiful work by all !!     congrats 

Geoaskier ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 7:08 PM

Thank you so much for featuring "Silver Lining"....sorry I didn't reply sooner but just got back from Vacation......Took so many pics I'll be processing these shot till I die of old age LOL!

Once again I am honored to be among all these stellar shots! 

jocko500 ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 9:52 AM

done a wonderful job

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.