Mon, Oct 7, 2:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Are There Any Morphing Strap Props

ChrisV ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 5:16 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

If ever there was one thing on my wishlist its a set of buckled straps that can be resized/orienated/parented to a prop (say a chair or bench) with morphs to open/close them and also with the ability to be adjusted to fit a figure. 

Does anyone know if there are props/objects such as this?

If not, can someone direct me to a tutorial as to how to make morphed props.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 5:42 PM

I'm sure peemot used to sell some here.  Try sending him a sitemail if they aren't in his store. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

ChrisV ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 6:39 PM · edited Wed, 21 July 2010 at 6:39 PM

Quote - I'm sure peemot used to sell some here.  Try sending him a sitemail if they aren't in his store. 

I've got many of Peemot's items but they don't work well for what I really need

I've used belt props and also Dominea's Den restraint bench (with the bench and unwanted straps invisible)  Above is a couple of renders of that bench:

ChrisV ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 6:58 PM

file_456400.jpg

Here is the file I tried to send before

I've used this with the bench and unwantred straps hidden

What I want is just a single buckled strap that can be morphed to gradually open and close which I can attach to another prop (and maybe saved as a character prop to maintain integrity)

Any suggestions as to how I could create this much appreciated!

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2010 at 7:22 PM

You can make a belt as a figure. grouped to a series of bones to make it flexible , like a whip or rope. They are a huge pain to pose , even if you add erc controls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.