Mon, Oct 7, 2:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 30

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 9:29 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 2:21 AM

Welcome to the 30th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
**HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 9:30 AM · edited Sun, 25 July 2010 at 9:31 AM

Thanks again to the rest of the photo team for their assistance in this project..Congrats to all the Photographers selected this week.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

fredster66 ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 9:38 AM

Thank you for recognizing my work.  I really appreciate it, and congrats to all.  I'll be back to have a closer look.  :)

camera ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 9:45 AM

Having received some nice comments and ratings on my post, being included with Last Week in the Gallery was like icing on the cake. Many thanks for adding my photo to the other 29 awarded photos this week.

Celtic_Lass ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 10:17 AM

Thank you so much!  Congrats to everyone else for excellent images.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 10:27 AM

Thanks so much to the staff for including one of my shots for this feature.  I'm honored to be among these great artists!

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 11:36 AM

Thank you for including one of my images in Week 30!  It's lovely to be included with such a fine group of photographs.  Many thanks to Bruce and the staff for your continued hard work ... you guys rock!!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 12:02 PM

What a wonderful week! Thank you Bruce for the stellar collage! Congrats to all the selected artists! Thank you for including my image of Angel this week!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

redchilicat ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 12:35 PM · edited Sun, 25 July 2010 at 12:36 PM

Wow, thanks for choosing one of mine!  All of the ones chosen are great shots! 

Hendesse ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 12:43 PM

Again a fantastic selection of excellent photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics. I'm very honored.

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 1:37 PM

WOW! Thank you so much for the honour to have my image included in this collage. Congratulations to all. It is a fantastic collection indeed.

aksirp ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 2:03 PM

hey that is cool,  the pic i did  first for "white on white" then i do not used it ..and now you did it on the gallery of the week, so nice of you!! thank you very much and congratulations to all photographers!

bmac62 ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 2:39 PM

Just 30 more great photos. Shows what can be produced week after week by the talented folks that make up the membership and staff here at Rendo's Photography Gallery.

Congrats to all!

Bill
bmac62

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 3:27 PM

Congratulations to all and thank you so much for making this week's selections so much fun. Thanks, Bruce!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

john010766 ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 3:41 PM

hi all and thanks for the choice of my pic

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2010 at 3:29 PM

quoting boz scaggs:

'what can I say'

congratz to all!

minder is meer

blondeblurr ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2010 at 10:07 PM

***I am over the moon - having been selected - which makes me think, that amateurs like me -with a "non-professional "  background and ordinary cameras can also create some magic !

I like to thank all the staff here @ Rendo for their kind votes and choices, week after week ...
but congratulations goes also, to all the other artists.

Cheers Brigitte ***

JuliaKretsch ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2010 at 2:31 AM

Thank you very much for the selection. I am honored.
Congratulations to all the artists here!

danapommet ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2010 at 10:22 PM

It is a great honor, to be included in this group of outstanding artists, whose goal is to share their photos, here at Renderosity. Congratulations to all that were selected.  

Dana

delaorden_ojeda ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2010 at 8:12 AM

thanks for including one of my images , it is a great plesure to be here with you all , thanks !

PR0XIM0 ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2010 at 10:29 AM

Thank you so much for interesting in my picture and  for include it in this beautiful selection with such wonderful artist.
Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.