Mon, Sep 23, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: going

zeusinator ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 1:53 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 5:24 PM

Hallo
can  i only make a work forward at the work fils(work dieseiner) ?
can i make a going from the posen too??

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 2:01 PM

I re read this 4 times now ..
still i have NO idea what you want or need or ask ..

I think we need some more info in better words to help you..

Greetz
Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 2:19 PM

Maybe it would help if you just ask the question in your native language and let translators take care of it ;o).

Laurie

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 2:28 PM

Quote - Maybe it would help if you just ask the question in your native language and let translators take care of it ;o).

Laurie

euhmm...
but using a translator while posting or while reading ..does it not give the same
"scrabble words"

😉

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 2:31 PM · edited Sun, 08 August 2010 at 2:34 PM

Quote - > Quote - Maybe it would help if you just ask the question in your native language and let translators take care of it ;o).

Laurie

euhmm...
but using a translator while posting or while reading ..does it not give the same
"scrabble words"

😉

Chris

Nah, I think the OP is trying to speak English where he/she doesn't really know much ;o).

In my experience, while translators can mangle the translation slightly, they usually do a good enough job to make it at least understandable ;o). That's of course assuming that the poster knows what it is they're really asking in the first place...lol.

Laurie

Medzinatar ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 3:22 PM

My best guess is that he wants to use walk designer to make a backwards walk.
However, I have no idea how to do that

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 4:12 PM

Actually I think its
I can  make walk path fron the walk designer but can I make it from the walk poses too ?

I think its "Clingon" no offense intended really.

p

drifterlee ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 4:54 PM

I think he means "I can only make (the character) walk forward (toward the camera) in the walk designer. Can I make the (character) walk away, too?

PS It looks like some sort of Germanic language is my guess.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 5:31 PM

Zeuzinator.. Where are you from? Renderosity speaks your language ;) Or someone here do.

As it's been said: Try asking it in your own language. Chances are some here will be able to better help you then :)

Don't take this the wrong way :) 

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

tsquare ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 5:46 PM

Going......  hmmmm....   oh! a Pakled!  We need a universal translator!

markschum ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 6:35 PM

hmm, I thought it was can I make a walk starting fom a pose ?   

@ **zeusinator, please post again in your native language, we will work it out from there.

Walk designer has a feature to move from a starting pose , or to a finish pose.   Using a walk path , you can make the walk start and finish anywhere you want.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2010 at 7:26 PM

pz2 und bvh Dateien können ebenfalls verwendet werden.

les fichiers pz2 et bvh peut également être utilisé.

pz2とでbvhファイルは、使用することもできます

zeusinator ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 2:23 AM

Hallo
OK .
ich bin Deutscher mit einem wirklich schlechten englisch.
Ich wolle wissen ob man einen Pfad nur mit dem Gangdieseiner erstellen kann oder ob man ihn auch anders einrichten kann ?

Vielen Dank für eure Mühe.

Klebnor ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 7:04 AM

Ok, he says he's a german with crappy english - welcome to the club.

He wants to know if one can only produce a trail with the walk designer, or can one also construct one in another way?

I don't know the answer - just what he's asking.

Klebnor

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 9:18 AM · edited Mon, 09 August 2010 at 9:20 AM

You can create a walk path , or you can create a walk cycle and then alter it in the animation timeline. The walk path will give better results in my opinion.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en   is pretty good for translations . Its german is not as good , but if you use short sentances and simple words its OK.

zeusinator ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 1:36 PM

Danke für eure hielfe.
Vielen Dank

ratscloset ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2010 at 2:32 PM

Hey, I am an American with crappy English... Do I get to be in the club?

For the question...

let us know what you want to do exactly, (what you mean by create one another way), we could offer more ideas.

and for those wondering about Backwards Walks, yes... but there is some extra work (easy and hard ways) I have done both..and the Easy is worth while, though it actual requires more planning.

ratscloset
aka John

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.