Fri, Sep 20, 3:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: poser aninmation artist needed

michaelisrael ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 1:53 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:49 AM

Looking for artist to create a character to flip and morph into an existing photo of a person

drewradley ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 5:36 PM

Quote - Looking for artist to create a character to flip and morph into an existing photo of a person

what's your budget?

Now Playing
My Insomnia Presents
Blue Defender

michaelisrael ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 5:41 PM

$500

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 5:52 PM

morphing one photo to another can also be done with 2d software, e.g.

http://morpheus-photo-morpher.en.softonic.com/

drewradley ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 5:52 PM

Can you explain any better what you're looking for? To me it seems you're looking for someone who can animate a character doing a flip which then transforms into a still photo of a person but I could be wrong.

Now Playing
My Insomnia Presents
Blue Defender

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2010 at 6:11 AM

I think the OP wants a generic figure who flips around and morphs into someone specific (the latter based on a photo)

Could you post a pic of the intended target. Some are easier to do in Poser than others :)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

michaelisrael ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2010 at 8:22 PM

file_457500.jpg

Looking for a cool character to leap up and transition into the attached still image. Would be great if character came up out of liquid paint with lots of splash... 3-d with changing camera angles would also be great. Ideally I am trying to brand the still image by focusing attention and curiosity prior to the transition.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2010 at 8:26 PM

Quote - Looking for a cool character to leap up and transition into the attached still image. Would be great if character came up out of liquid paint with lots of splash... 3-d with changing camera angles would also be great. Ideally I am trying to brand the still image by focusing attention and curiosity prior to the transition.

Are you the original Photographer? If not, you'll have issues with "Branding" someone else's work.

michaelisrael ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2010 at 8:34 PM

I have exclusive rights.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.