Fri, Sep 20, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Upload of pictures not working for me

genefleeman ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 6:16 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:13 PM

I have tried 4 times to upload my picture and thumbnail to the Poser gallery and it keeps telling me the size is too big but the full size picture is 1600X1200 at 475k and the thumb is 200X150 at 12k.  Neither is too big or too small.  There is obviously a bug tonight at 4:16AM 8/10/10... I will try again tomorrow and hope it works then...

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2010 at 11:06 AM

Let us know please. If it doesn't work, can you please email me both the full image and thumb to stacey@renderosity.com so I can research further?

Thank you

tmsc ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 12:27 PM

I am having the same problem

tmsc ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 12:37 PM

I just resized one and wont work . I am fed up this has been half hour and nowhere

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 12:39 PM

tmsc,

Can you please email me your full image and thumbnail so I can take a look and see what the issue is?  My email is stacey@renderosity.com

Thanks

tmsc ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 12:40 PM

ok I will

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.