Fri, Jul 19, 1:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 17 2:29 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Hottest Prices Coupon

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 1:05 PM · edited Fri, 28 June 2024 at 8:12 AM

Expires in 4hrs and 55 minutes. I have items in my cart ready to check out now but am seeing the "Out of stock" message. Is this temporary or is this coupon done for the day?

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 1:08 PM

It's just a page to display the code for you, not an actual product so you just need to get the coupon code from that page and checkout as normal putting that coupon code in the coupon field on the checkout page:)

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 1:19 PM

Quote - It's just a page to display the code for you, not an actual product so you just need to get the coupon code from that page and checkout as normal putting that coupon code in the coupon field on the checkout page:)

I actually did that and got an error message saying it had either expired or wasn't good and that's when I went back and saw the message saying it was out of stock.

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 1:34 PM

what is the exact code you are putting in the coupon field?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 2:09 PM

Quote - what is the exact code you are putting in the coupon field?

081310B30P25

I got it to work and then got an error message from my paypal saying temp down or something to that effect. So the order is sitting in my account unpaid. Oy vey. How can I pay this? I am going to try again with Paypal but how do I get it to Rendo? Or maybe I'll use the CC.

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 2:15 PM

Just go to paypal and log in your account, use the "send money" option and send the order total to payments@renderosity.com   Be sure and reference the order number and/or your Rendo username in the notes section. Once you do that, just let me know so I can mark your order as paid.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 2:22 PM

Quote - Just go to paypal and log in your account, use the "send money" option and send the order total to payments@renderosity.com   Be sure and reference the order number and/or your Rendo username in the notes section. Once you do that, just let me know so I can mark your order as paid.

Done!

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 2:27 PM

Okay order marked as paid:)

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 2:28 PM

Quote - Okay order marked as paid:)

Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.