Tue, Oct 22, 1:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Found this site...Poser used

lalverson ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 11:46 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:34 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: If dreams were horses (that's it's name I did do it)

I found this site at www.somethingawful.com the site is about turning into a horse, there is some animations and a very interesting image using vicky and a horse manipulation. not beastiality but rather odd looking, so me warned if you check it out there is nudity

odeathoflie ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 1:19 AM

thats cool

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 3:07 AM

Is there a specific piece of software to animate that sort of effec=t of something turning into something else?

duanemoody ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 9:10 AM

Folks... that's probably 2D morphing you're looking at, the kind of stuff Michael Jackson used in "Black or White." When it was trendy, there were a few Mac/PC programs for just this effect. Actually, the giveaway is the smooth color transition. That, and I don't think the horse is the Poser horse but a 2D clipart.

GrayMare ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 11:30 AM

Does look like the Poser figures. Rather than "Morph Master" or whatever, you could do this as an animated GIF with the poser figs and whatever horse image. PSP has an animated gif proggie that's really easy to use. I'm too lazy right now to try it out though. GrayMare

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.