Mon, Sep 23, 1:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:42 pm)

Subject: No way!!

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 9:31 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:29 PM

Ok really what I goto chat and your not in there o no that will not do at all !!!
I don't care if your a old timer "humm geo JVR" or a newbee get your bum in there more I need ppl to talk to and how can I do that if you don't stop by .Don't be shy all are welcome . Ppl love to chat hint tips tricks tuts now stop draging your bum ;P

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

acrionx ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 10:32 PM

Umm. huh?  .I'm not sure I understand you.  Chat where? Here in the Poser forum?

www.acrionx.com | My Freebies | My Store | My Youtube Channel

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 10:37 PM

No  in the chat room up over there . A link it will say chat thats  the chat room link

Typing Advisory :

Medzinatar ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 10:41 PM

There is "Chat" choice under "Features"
Very similar to chat room in IRC

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 10:55 PM

I don't even get a chat window. I get a message saying that if the window doesn't open to click "here" and again, noting happened.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 11:14 PM · edited Sat, 28 August 2010 at 11:14 PM

Quote - I don't even get a chat window. I get a message saying that if the window doesn't open to click "here" and again, noting happened.

If you are using Internet Explorer, turn off Pop-Up blocker for Renderosity.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 11:42 PM

Yep agree with Shawn. A pop up blocker is most likely stopping you. :(  Hope to see you there. :)

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 2:33 AM · edited Sun, 29 August 2010 at 2:34 AM
Online Now!

I was there earlier, but I didn't stay. It was such a nice day out. I went out and caught some sun rays.

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 2:33 AM

Ryus if the girl in your avatar is in there any time you'll have a hard time keeping me out. ;) But not right now as I'm out the door right this second.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 9:16 AM

Quote - > Quote - I don't even get a chat window. I get a message saying that if the window doesn't open to click "here" and again, noting happened.

If you are using Internet Explorer, turn off Pop-Up blocker for Renderosity.

I use Mozilla.  Turns out it was just lag.  Took several minutes before the window popped open.

I just peeked in and there was only 1 person in there.
TBH, I haven't been in a chat room since my MSN Chat Room days 10 or so years ago. Well, not in any serious way.  Some time ago when Renderosity had a chat room I popped in from time to time but left almost immediately because it was usually only 2 or 3 others in there talking a different language or they completely ignored me when I tried to join in. Haven't been back since.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 11:40 AM · edited Sun, 29 August 2010 at 11:42 AM

Yeah, there aren't a lot of people who hang out there.  Maybe less than 10 regulars that I know of and the system times people out.  Another big problem for me is I turn off the sounds and it doesn't flash on the bottom of the screen when someone talks like my IRC client.

My best suggestion is to idle for a bit and keep checking on it.  Someone should come eventually.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 11:56 AM

I never know what to say and I am such a slow typist.

My Facebook Page

Lzy724 ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 11:58 AM

Used to be in there all the time, but nobody was ever in there!!

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 12:17 PM

Its cool but not many visitors sadly

p

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 12:42 PM

Yep I had seen that lets see what we can do to get more love in there. I miss being in there for hours every night years back when it was full with 40+ ppl every night lol. You can learn so  much from ppl when you can talk to them I know we have site mail but I have seen some ppl are to shy to site mail others hey don't know . We are a community and we need to have that community love back in that chat room.
Bobbie

Typing Advisory :

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 2:09 PM

Go for it!---btw Im 40 + -------------------------------------  ++ lol

p

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 4:03 PM · edited Sun, 29 August 2010 at 4:09 PM

o.k., I'll try it. ........  whoa! there's like 7 of 'em in there, but no bobbie :crying:
somebody send her an IM.  they said there were 15 in there saturday nite.

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 4:15 PM

haha im in there now your not

Typing Advisory :

geoegress ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 5:29 PM

6:30 pm and your not here :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.