Mon, Sep 30, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 6:54 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Frustrated

stagehand ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2010 at 12:31 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 5:35 AM

Sorry rant ahead but this has been building up for awhile and need to let it out. I just paid $18 for something in the marketplace that appeared perfect in the ad for my needs only to download and install, and discover it's completely not what I thought it was and mostly useless to me.

Mostly my frustration is about the marketplace search, am I the only one who finds it mostly worthless? For example under the section for V4 clothing models there are currently 51 pages of products. My expectation is that I should be able to search from that point and filter it down a little. However if I do a search at that point, it gives me a list of every single item the market place whether it's clothing or for V4. And if I happen to use V4 as one of my search terms, it gives me a list of every it that has V4 in the title or description regardless of my other search terms. So now I have an even longer list than before.

Are there any plans to implement a real search for the marketplace?

Vampires

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2010 at 2:05 PM

The search was already enhanced this year, but I will bring your frustrations to the rest of the Admin team for discussion to see if we can improve it.

Thank you!

Debbie M.

3-DArena ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2010 at 3:19 PM

I feel your pain, that is my frustration with the search as well.  It's a huge MP and the inability to search "within" criteria results is impossible.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

stagehand ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2010 at 3:35 PM

Quote - The search was already enhanced this year, but I will bring your frustrations to the rest of the Admin team for discussion to see if we can improve it.

Thank you!

Thank you Debbie!

Vampires

stagehand ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2010 at 3:38 PM

Quote - I feel your pain, that is my frustration with the search as well.  It's a huge MP and the inability to search "within" criteria results is impossible.

Yeah I remember last year or whenever that they "improved" it but I'm trying to remember what it was like before that. I think they seriously need to either fix the search or they need to start dividing up the categories some more, or both. It's just getting impossible to find anything.

Vampires

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.