Mon, Sep 23, 1:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:42 pm)

Subject: poser 7 and windows 7 64 bit

Hawkins-GraFX ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 7:33 PM

Oh hey - My UAC was turned off. Hmm...I didnt turn it off...good thing I read the article at the link provided....thank you again.

I turned it on....just to be safer.

Daymond42 ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 10:25 PM

Looks like we're gonna have pretty darn similar computers.. :> I've got the same thing going with the RAM (picked this OCZ brand that was recommended to me), and with the video card, I went with the Radeon 5450 1gb. I'm not a gamer, so I didn't need too much heft there, but I was going to be pulling two 23" monitors.. :>

The motherboard, processor, RAM, and power supply are all with that whole Black Edition thing, so I figured they'll be quite good at communicating with one another. :D

Thursday, the stuff comes in! Woot!

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Hawkins-GraFX ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 10:42 PM

Very cool man.
You should be pleased with the performance!  :)

I'm running to a 21.5" monitor through the DVI interface currently but would really like to go dual!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.