Mon, Oct 7, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery 37

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2010 at 11:45 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 2:23 AM

Welcome to the 37th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010

*Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links
**HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2010 at 11:45 AM · edited Sun, 12 September 2010 at 11:46 AM

Great work everyone..Congrats to all the artists selected this week.. I decided to do a black background this week..Just something a little different..Enjoy!!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2010 at 12:04 PM

I love the way the black really sets off the colors in the photographs chosen this week. What beautiful work displayed here! Congratulations to these talented photographers for such gorgeous photographs!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Ilona-Krijgsman ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2010 at 2:26 PM

How nice toe see my "Mommy to be" picture in the LWITG..CONGRATS TO ALL OTHERS..
some wonderful images are choosen

~ Photos are small paintings created in your mind before you press the shutter! ~

Charberry ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2010 at 4:01 PM

Wonderful set!  I missed some of these. It's great to be able to catch up.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

prutzworks ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2010 at 5:34 PM

congratz to all, it was a strong week to choose!
cool lay out  Bruce!

minder is meer

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2010 at 8:13 PM

This was a great week in the photography gallery!  Lots of fantastic images ... I don't know how you ever narrow it down to just 30!  Congratulations to everyone with photos in Week 37, and kudos to those who work so hard to bring us this feature.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Myel ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 4:50 AM

Thanks a lot! This makes me really happy especially because I was not inspired these few weeks ago because of the bad weather of Belgium and because I was not in a great form (fatigue and too low weigth).

Thanks again and congratulations to the others being selected!
Murielle, aka Myel.

busi2ness ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 11:11 AM

Fantastic selection, congrats to all the hard working photographers, this is one good showcase of talent.

Bruce, it's good to see this event is still going strong!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 12:46 PM

Thank you so much to all the mods and admins for selecting one of my images to feature amongst such a fantastic collage of other artist's work.  I am truly honoured and would like to congratulate all other photographers who have been featured too.

It's been fun slowly getting back into uploading some of my photographs again and I'm looking forward to sharing more with you and hopefully being able to spend a bit more time around here commenting and joining in the forums again soon.

Thanks Bruce for this lovely collage, which does look pretty amazing in black :-) xxx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

PR0XIM0 ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 4:42 PM

To be  part of this gallery is a great honor
Thank you so much  and congrats to the other  wonderful photographers selected
Thanks!

V.

bmac62 ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 2:07 AM

Week 37?! Just a little more than 3 months before we are popping over into 2011. So glad to see the work of the 30 talented artists chosen this week. And Bruce, the black background is very classy. Thanks for all you and the staff do for us:) 

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

beachzz ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2010 at 11:31 AM

Week after week of amazing work--wow!! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.