Tue, Oct 22, 12:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce helped

AgentSmith ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2010 at 2:42 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

file_459459.jpg

So, a LOT of film industry painters do this; they take their scene idea they are about to paint (say in photoshop, painter, etc) and they build a basic representation of it in 3D (here I used Bryce). This way you can work out your blocking and lighting right up front. Also, you know your perspective is absolutely correct (along with shadows and specularity).

So, then I painted over the basic render in Photoshop CS5 with its new dynamic mixer brushes. The brushes are somewhat of an answer to Corel Painters natural media brushes. The CS5 brushes are tricky but cool. I will definitely be using them in the future.

But, thank god for my trusty Bryce.  ;o)

Full-sized painting HERE.

AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2010 at 8:41 AM

Fantastic result!
Love the details and ligthing.

Corrie

EngleWolf ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 2010 at 12:38 PM

I like ur results!! Think maybe I'll give it a try!

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2010 at 2:08 AM

Creepy, but really cool.

Cheers
GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.