Mon, Sep 16, 12:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:03 am)

Subject: PP2010 applies MT5s from Material Library when in Pose Room but not MC6s?

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 3:33 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

(PP2010 Intel Mac 10.6.4 )

When in the Pose Room I can apply a MT5 from the Material Library, the apply tick  appears, but not for a MC6. I know one is a material and one is a collection of materials but should I actually be able to implement either from Material Library when in the Pose Room or not?

To use MC6s I have to go into the Material Room and can only apply those from there...which is fine :D , but is this the usual PP2010 behaviour or should both be working from the Pose Room as well.  

I've been away from Poser for a number of months and just can't remember about this.

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

cspear ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 9:21 AM

Are you sure that's the right way round?

On PP2010, Win 7 x64, I can apply an mc6 from anywhere, but I have to go into the material room to apply mt5 files.

As far as I know that's normal behaviour.

Windows 10 x64 Pro - Intel Xeon E5450 @ 3.00GHz (x2)

PoserPro 11 - Units: Metres

Adobe CC 2017

Gini ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 9:28 AM

thanks cspear, I may well have it the wrong way 'round ! 

But as thats how it goes for you too I'll assume that is the normal behaviour.

thanks again

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 10:13 AM

I concur with cspear, that is the behavior I have encountered.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.