Thu, Sep 19, 9:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:20 pm)

Subject: New freebie pack on the way!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 8:25 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 1:19 AM

Attached Link: Exterminate Mega Pack

I promised this ages ago, sorry for the delay.  More details at the link. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 9:57 AM

Attached Link: Exterminate! Mega pack download

Now approved and in Freestuff.

Grab it now.  You know you want to.  :) 

My Store

My Gallery

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:11 AM
Online Now!

YAY!

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:26 AM

Supposing I didn't do something wrong, Poser can't find the geometry.

There is no Geometries folder in the zip that I can see.

The CR2 is asking for :Runtime:Geometries:SamTherapy:Exterminate:MovietypeA.obj

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:41 AM

Bugger!  Yep, I made a huge mistake there, BB.  I'll correct and reup asap. 

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:54 AM

Re upped, currently waiting approval.  Sorry bout dat. 

My Store

My Gallery

whipporwill ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 11:41 AM

just picked it up, thanks!

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 12:08 PM

Quote - just picked it up, thanks!

What you got is missing geometries. Wait until it is updated.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 12:15 PM · edited Thu, 30 September 2010 at 12:17 PM

I see that the freebie link was updated and moved to the front of the Whats New listing. It has a new name with the word metaltron added. But it is still 5.22 MB and still has no geometry in it.

First one was

SamTherapy_exterminate-mega-pack_61784.zip.

New one is

SamTherapy_exterminate-metaltron-mega-pack_61785.zip

They are identical.

What is going on?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 2:06 PM

Damned if I know, BB.  I must have re upped the wrong folder.  

I've made a third attempt and hopefully got it right this time.  It should be available for download shortly.

Sorry to all for the delay. 

My Store

My Gallery

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 2:55 PM

Cool-we just watched that episode the other day.  Thanx!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

raven ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 3:05 PM

It's fixed now. Cheers Sam :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 3:10 PM

Ah, great news.  Once again, my apologies.  Hope you all enjoy them.  :) 

My Store

My Gallery

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 7:55 PM

Wow, you mean you actually open-and-use the freebies you download, BB? How unique! Good ON you! 😄

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:28 PM · edited Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:41 PM

file_459851.jpg

Yep - I do.

Great model Sam.

I kept the colors you had but changed the materials to my own. All of these are the same shader - the BBGlossy material I posted yesterday.

I'm actually not familiar with the Dalek although I have seen Dr. Who. While it was rendering, I looked for reference images. I never found one with this shade of blue. The blue ones I found were all closer to aqua or cyan. Oh well. It looks cool to me.

Click for full size.

[Edit] I notice that because I had to compress the hell out of it to get under 200K, it's got some JPEG artifacts. I think I'll post the original to my gallery.

Cage ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:50 PM

Ooh!  Serious cool!  Many thanks!  :D

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 11:00 PM

Glad you all like the pack.

BB - that's a grand image.  The movie versions - of which your featured model is one - had that kind of blue, or something similar.  One suggestion; the iris should glow white. 

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.