Wed, Oct 9, 8:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 8:07 am)

Subject: What Lady Light Sandra B. texture and morphs where?

Talos ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2001 at 7:13 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 8:17 AM

Did I miss something? Was this posted or for sale anywhere? Someone (forgot who) beside her was using them, so I wondered.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2001 at 7:28 PM

LadyLight has a link to the download in the comments of one of her SandraB images in the gallery.

cal401 ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2001 at 7:30 PM

Attached Link: http://www.glade.net/gladepages/ladylight/SandraB.zip

You can download it from her web page. Unfortunatly, I can't navigate her web page. Anyone else have the problem?

Talos ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2001 at 9:49 PM

cal401, I was able to download the file from your attached link just fine, but her website hangs when I try to click anything. Thanks to you and wyrwulf. I must have missed something in the gallery. :-)

Jazzmin ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2001 at 11:41 PM

Seems that her site is under construction. Apart from not being able to navigate, it's looking great!

Vive Bene.  Spesso L'Amore.  Di Risata Molto.
Live Well.  Love Often.  Laugh Much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.