Fri, Oct 4, 3:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: OT: render rewards...

GreenEyedGirl ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 4:10 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:35 PM

Hey I only just realised I have render rewards from the last I think four months or something, does anyone know if it is possible to get them reinstated once they expire? Or should I just learn to keep an eye out on my account better?

GreenEyedGirl ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 4:46 AM

Also, there was something else I wondered. I once bought a merchant resource for V4 that was like, sort skin parts if that makes sense. There was one for the head which had layers like face skin, lips, eyebrows and such, one for the torso which had layers like nipples ect and one of the limbs which I think even came with knees.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I have been searching through my bought items and but I can't remember whose resource it was or what it was called. I have the weirdest feeling it had something to do with jigsaws?? Maybe I am wrong but it was a really handy resource and I would like to find it again. 

Anyone recognize the description???

JenX ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 5:16 AM

I don't know anything about the store's policies regarding Render Rewards, so for more info on that, please email store@renderosity.com

I don't recognize the description of the resource, but hopefully, someone was.  Are you sure you purchased it here, and not RDNA or DAZ?

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

DreamerZ_Loft ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 6:29 AM

Could the resource be LM Perfect Resource, found here:
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=76296&vendor=78893

It's the only one I can think of that has separate bits for knees. :)

GreenEyedGirl ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 7:01 AM

Quote - Could the resource be LM Perfect Resource, found here:
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=76296&vendor=78893

It's the only one I can think of that has separate bits for knees. :)

It could be that one. I will see if that is in my purchase history.. I know I have a few LM products. 

GreenEyedGirl ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 7:02 AM

I checked and I have that one but its not the one I was thinking of... I wish I knew the name it is so annoying.. 

GreenEyedGirl ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 7:08 AM

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=56563&AID=448

It was that one.. but Its not longer available. I bought it though but I cant find it on my purchase order list. 

JenX ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 7:40 AM

I would contact store@renderosity.com to find out why, GreenEyedGirl.  That's really all I can think of.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 5:20 PM

Quote -  Hey I only just realised I have render rewards from the last I think four months or something, does anyone know if it is possible to get them reinstated once they expire? Or should I just learn to keep an eye out on my account better?

Unfortunately once the render rewards expires, it's gone forever. I missed out on 2 such ones for a total of almost $20.00 :(

You should get an email notification when you get rewards.  Make sure your email address in your profile is correct and that you don't have mail being funneled into junk mail folder.

Also, they are issued on the 1st of every month. No harm in going to your account and taking a peek..

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2010 at 5:42 AM

Odd I get every other email from rendo but nothing on render rewards.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.