Mon, Oct 7, 7:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: MaskEdit Skin textures - what has happened?

jb11 ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 2:53 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 7:30 AM

Does anybody know what has happened? MaskEdit's skin textures have all gone from the store.

Jane

Jane

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 3:08 PM

They may have clearanced out of the store.  Have you tried contacting Mask?

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 8:57 PM · edited Wed, 20 October 2010 at 8:58 PM

hmmm...they were all normal just a week or so ago. I was just looking at them.

his name is no longer in the merchant list .... bummer. he had some of the best textures...non-glam stuff.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Daymond42 ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 10:25 PM

Maybe -too- good. Perhaps it was found that this person was not human! :o

He's going after Sarah Connor!

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

jb11 ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2010 at 2:33 AM

I've mailed him to ask. Hope nothing bad has happened.

Jane

MaskEdit ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 9:22 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry in a way to let you know I had to stop beeing a vendor. My daily job takes too much of my time and energy. I didn't want my store bleeding to death, so I asked the admin to delete the content. Besides the fact that I couldn't find the time to build any new packages, I also cann't give quality in support when needed. Please I hope you'll understand, I gave it a long thought and it was not easy to take this step after about 8 years.

Best regards

Herbert

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 9:41 AM

That's a great shame, your stuff was the best.

I know what you mean about time and energy though - one of the reasons I have no intention of becoming a vendor. This stuff is supposed to be fun. ;)

bevans84 ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 9:51 AM

Agree with EnglishBob, I have purchased most of your V3 and V4 texture sets and was always checking to see if you had released anything new.

Sorry to hear it, but we all do what we have to.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 3:25 PM

Love all your textures, but can definitely understand your position on doing what's best for you. Wish you all the best.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 4:30 PM

its a bummer, but you need to do whats right for you.

maybe someday we will see you back. Hopefully :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

scanmead ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 1:11 AM

Dang. Had I known, I would have snatched up what I hadn't yet bought. These textures work in other render engines beautifully, which is hard to find.

Take care, Herbert, and much success with work.

jb11 ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 3:26 AM

Sorry to hear that we've lost all your beautiful textures but I understand about work pressures. One job is enough for anybody.

Take care,

Jane

Jane

MaskEdit ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 1:37 PM · edited Sat, 30 October 2010 at 1:37 PM

Hi, Thanks for all those kind words and understanding! Happy Renderings to all of you!

Herbert

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.