Sat, Oct 5, 10:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Halloween Grab bag question please...

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 10:19 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:25 AM

What happens if you get a GB item that you already own? I own most of the products listed. Some I could not use, like texture sets for products I don't own or use. So I am just asking if there is a exchange set up in this particuliar instance?

ThanX! *and ThanX to all the wonderful vendors who offered up thier items!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 7:04 PM

Quote - Renderosity's software will check an individual's buying history to ensure that the product added as the free product is not already owned by the buyer.

And as far as I can see, all of the items on offer are stand-alone and don't require you to own anything else. So you're good to go. ;)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 7:37 PM

I stand corrected (by myself, LOL). Le Mistral Dolls requires Le Mistral, and the characters require the ++morphs. Maybe it's a case of trick or treat, and these are the "trick"? :)

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 7:48 PM · edited Sat, 30 October 2010 at 7:52 PM

Hi Bob,

I don't own/use Mavka, I don't do vampires, Le Mistral Dolls is a texture set (*for something I do not own), I don't do western renders... get the idea? I own most of the rest.

It would be nice if we could set up a GB exchange and have it on the forum as a way to ask & document a re-gifting. I just hate to get an item that maybe someone else really wants, and would use, while I know it would sit unused in my order history. Plus it could be lots of fun too!!!

What if someone really wanted the plane and got a gothy set of wings they would not have any desire to create with, or the same with Rena's beautiful texture set? I am not trying to seem ungrateful at all, just being honest. Not everyone uses the same type of products. I am sure I am probably not the only one that may have this question.

HugZ!
Ariana

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 10:16 PM

I agree that would be a wonderful idea.

I myself ended up with 2 I will not use there is nothing wrong with them at all, just not my style...

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 10:22 PM
Forum Coordinator

this does sound interesting.i love the gift idea.hope it's done at christmas too lol.but what they suggested here sounds fun too:)i got 1 that i'm very undecided about & 1 that i absolutely love & been dying ta get:)

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2010 at 11:21 PM

Well maybe someone from the RO staff will approve this. I honestly think a gift is a waste if it doesn't get used! :)

HugZ!
Ariana

chrisgreen ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 9:23 AM

Hi. How do you claim your grab bag item after a purchase? do you send me a link or do i have to keep checking my account?

DestinysGarden ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 11:27 AM

Quote - Hi. How do you claim your grab bag item after a purchase? do you send me a link or do i have to keep checking my account?

If you had the grab bag item in your cart when you checked out an order of $5.00 or more, the grab item would have magically turned into a randomly selected item form the list of 25. You would go to your orders list where you download what you purchased and it will be right there.

Did you have the grab bag item in your cart when you checked out? Here is the item. It has to be "purchased"

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=82721

I too would like to gift my item to someone who could use it as I got the Mistral Doll texture and I don't have the outfit. The irriatating thing its that I have about 5 of the other 25 items on my wishlist. It would have been great if it could have randomly selected one of those items. Maybe there is a way to set it up like that in the future. I really think it is a fun promotion, as long as you get a "Treat" instead of "Trick."

Thanks to all the vendors that participated.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 1:11 PM

Or if we could select 3 and receive one of the 3! I too, have most of the items that are in my "style" and that would get used regularly! So I truly appreciate the thought and the gift... I just wish it could be given to someone that really could use it! And I could receive something that would be used a lot too! :)

HugZ!
Ariana

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 8:00 PM

OK, I took a chance and this is what I got....
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=82202

Don't own the base product, don't want the product, and Rena's product is too pretty to go to waste. Why can't I trade with someone who really wants it? Mod come in here please....

I would love to have the Mechabidal Wings, the Lights by Fabiana, or SixthSense-Ferendir.

I am sure I am not the only person who would like to exchange for an item that can be used.

HugZ!
Ariana

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.