Thu, Sep 19, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Clothing request

Boggy49 ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 10:30 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:41 PM

The female figure seems to be the most modelled figure on the freebie site.  Curious why there is so few Clothing models for the male figure?  Is  male clothing too hard to make?  M3 and M4 have little to wear and I know nothing about modeling, so to challenge you generous modellors to make more clothing for M4 and M3 for the freebie site.  Thanks.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 11:17 AM

You answered your own post...lmao.

"The female figure seems to be the most modelled figure on the freebie site."

Laurie*

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 11:42 AM

Its because bra-of-the-week has more visual appeal than tighty-whitey-of-the-week :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 11:49 AM · edited Wed, 03 November 2010 at 11:50 AM

Quote - Its because bra-of-the-week has more visual appeal than tighty-whitey-of-the-week :)

Says you...lmao. Personally, I prefer boxer briefs ;o).

Laurie

BionicRooster ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 2:01 PM
Forum Moderator

Well, it's supposed to be a clothing reques thread, so, what kinda clothes would you lke to see for M3 and M4? If you can use Dynamic clothes, I can make some pretty easily, conforming is a little bit of a hassle, at least until I get PhilC's Wardrobe Wizard. Will most likely get it when I get my Rendo money from last month.  But, Dynamic clothes are definately doable right now.

I made this right before bed the other night. Don't mind the texture, as it was a 5 minute Adobe slap together job (someone else is making the actual textures). And the cloth settings aren't adjusted all the way either, so it's a little funky in some areas.  but yeah, I'm learning clothes and can always use the practice :o)

But it's Dynamic, I tried making it conforming, and it was a nightmare for a noob such as myself. But I am willing to throw some out there, just post up some things you'd like made and I'll see what I can do.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

Boggy49 ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 3:32 PM

file_461105.jpg

I would like a good textured Western Outfit for use in modern and oldtime western renders.

See attachments:

Boggy49 ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 3:33 PM

file_461106.jpg

More views

Boggy49 ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 3:33 PM

file_461107.jpg

More views

Boggy49 ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 3:40 PM

file_461108.jpg

And more....  A complete working cowboy outfit for any/or all male Apoll/Poser/DAZ figures would be nice.

Also would like a complete Hells Angles Motorcycle outfit for above characters....

T-shirt, Vest with logo, Jeans, etc.

Wish I could do myself, but not there yet.

BionicRooster ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 11:22 PM
Forum Moderator

Attached Link: Dynamic Egyptian Dress

Well I made this today, and it was pretty basic. The cowboy attire will take a little more than a day to complete. I can most likely make them for one or 2 models, and hopefully someone with one of those wonderful programs to transfer clothes from one figure to another will step up and finish it. Or possibly, someone can rig them and make them conforming? I will help as much as I can, but hopefully someone will come along and take some of te load off an do what I have a hard time doing.

And btw, are you using Poser? Can you use Dynamic clothes? If so, I can make them much easier. Conforming, I still have a hard time with. Now that I've worked with the cloth room more, I now prefer dynamic. But I will start working on some stuff for you tomorrow.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

Winterclaw ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2010 at 3:48 AM

Quote - > Quote - Its because bra-of-the-week has more visual appeal than tighty-whitey-of-the-week :)

Says you...lmao. Personally, I prefer boxer briefs ;o).

Laurie

Girls in boxers are just odd.  Nice panties are the way to go.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Boggy49 ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2010 at 10:59 AM

I am using Poser 7, so can use Dynamic.  Don't know much about it though.

BionicRooster ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2010 at 11:15 AM
Forum Moderator

There's many tutorials out there, but I can include some easy to follow instructions.

It pretty much boils down to(at least how I do it):

IMPORTANT

Figure should be at zeroed pose, or the pose it loads with on frame 1, the final pose you want should be set at frame 15 for the dynamic simulation to work.

1. Load V4 (or whatever figure)

2. Load dress

3. Enter Cloth room (scene should be set to 15 frames, 30 is unnecessaary)

4. Creat New Simulation, set the frames to 15 there as well

5. Clothify > Dress (or other clothing)

6. Click Collide Against and add V4 (or other figure)

7. Run Simulation

Now, there are other settings you can mess with on "per case" basis, but it's not that difficult once you do it a few times, it becomes natural to you.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

Boggy49 ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2010 at 12:28 PM

Thanks very much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.