Wed, Oct 9, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 8:07 am)

Subject: The human head resource

rtamesis ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2001 at 9:51 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 8:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.erc.msstate.edu/~camen/thehumanhead/index.html

For those 3d artists wanting to model realistic human heads from scratch, check this out.

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2001 at 9:54 PM

That's cool. Thanks.

JimX ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2001 at 10:43 PM

Some really interesting examples in the galleries!

gsalas ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2001 at 11:55 PM

Good find. I find this to really be a good sight for this forum. Thank you. -Gabe-

ShadowWind ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 12:55 AM

Oh man, I'm sick now... :) That one with the Beret is probably the best model I've ever seen. I would swear in a court of law that that was a photograph...Awesome stuff...Thanks for finding it...

polartech ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 4:31 AM

Awesome site... thanks for finding it!! Favourites.... add.... ;-)

duanemoody ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 11:35 AM

Most of these are better than the cast of FF (because these have imperfections other than moles). Damnnn.

cal401 ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 12:47 PM

Thanks for posting that. A very good resource!

rtamesis ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 9:19 AM

Hopefully, the modellers at daz will take a good look at this and incorporate some of the good advice into new figures that they create.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.