Wed, Oct 2, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Need Help with 2010 Mat room layout!

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2010 at 2:29 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:34 PM

Dear Friends;

I was editing a mat setting in the Poser 2010 Mat Room, when suddenly all the pallets came unglued and started flying around.  Now I can't find the Pose window in the Mat Room, and all the other pallets fkicker on and off everytime I tyr to move them back into place.  Any and al suggestions will be welcome.

dph

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2010 at 6:59 PM

Good to see yoy back, Dave.  Same thing happened to me and I haven't figured that out yet.  Perhaps resetting it back to factory default might fix it, but I have 2 monitors for my set up so I don't worry about it.

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2010 at 11:28 PM
Site Admin

I actually had to reinstall because of that and then I went and unchecked the make dockable option so that they wouldn't move around by accident.   Trust me, doing that will take less time than trying to figure out how to get it back.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.