Fri, Sep 20, 5:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: What Window is this?

novelist999 ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 1:07 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 2:46 PM

Does anyone know what prop was used that has this circular window in this background package?  It's the 6 background in the main promo image.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=81888&keyword=winter+backgrounds

I'm in love with that window and want to use it in a project.  I've hunted and hunted and can't figure out what prop package it's in.

Thanks!

ShaaraMuse3D ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 1:11 PM

It's lovely. I'd love to find out where it comes from too.

basicwiz ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 1:58 PM

The closest thing I've seen to it is Adam Thwaites "The Window" over at his most-digital-creations.com site.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 2:42 PM · edited Fri, 12 November 2010 at 2:50 PM

file_461554.jpg

It's called Radiance Window and I got it a while back from Daz. It's not on their site anymore and I can't even find it in my backups - bummer. I wonder where it went. All I can find is the png which I changed to jpg.

edit: I found the readme and the file is called "Radiance of Spirit" ps_fr258 from January 26, 2006.

novelist999 ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 2:56 PM

Well, I found it, and it's actually a Daz freebie called, "Radiance of Spirit" by Redhouse Studio.

Here's the link:

http://free.daz3d.com/free_weekly/detail.php?free_id=250

Basic Wiz, that's a cool window too! :-)

novelist999 ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 2:57 PM

Quote - It's called Radiance Window and I got it a while back from Daz. It's not on their site anymore and I can't even find it in my backups - bummer. I wonder where it went. All I can find is the png which I changed to jpg.

edit: I found the readme and the file is called "Radiance of Spirit" ps_fr258 from January 26, 2006.

It's still available to download. I put the link in my post above. I think Daz just wants to hide these older freebies. :-)

PilotHigh ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 3:05 PM

Thank you novelist999. I just downloaded it again.

novelist999 ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 3:20 PM

You're welcome, Pilot High. :-)

pointblank ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 6:07 PM

It looks like it is a combination of that window along with Sage Babylon from fabiana along with others.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=74043&vendor=60058

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.