Sun, Oct 6, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Spammer?

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2010 at 5:36 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:11 AM
StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2010 at 6:16 PM

Got it.

Thanks Tom:)

How are you????  Been missing you around here for sure!!

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2010 at 6:19 PM

no thanks, I prefer real meat.

Airport security is a burden we must all shoulder. Do your part, and please grope yourself in advance.

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2010 at 6:44 PM

S'what I get for not paying close enough attention to my e-mail notifications and getting here in time... I miss all the good pink meat.

Er-- I mean, well... you know what I mean.

:biggrin:

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2010 at 9:55 PM

You didn't miss much Oh Jackest of Captains. Just someone fishing for affilliate clicks.

Nodda problem Stacey...I've been finding myself back here more and more these days.

The energy certainly is different 'roun here though.

Dare I start my shenanigans again?

8 )~

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2010 at 10:01 PM

By all means, get it started:):)

Like the new avatar!  We are happy that you've found yourself back here more and more these days..just hasn't been the same at all although the Captain does always keep things pretty interesting

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.