Sun, Oct 6, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Reg TheBryster ADMIN PLEASE READ

trevor.shaftoe ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 4:54 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dear Admin and Alll

I am Chris's (AKA TheBryster) son, Trevor, I'm sorry to say that he will not be on for the time being.

Friday the 12th he was admitted to the local hospital after having a stroke, he is doing well and recovery is slow, he hopes to be out before the end of the week dependant on test resluts.

Would Admin please be kind enough to stop the genral emails to him untill he is well enough to return.

thank you

Trevor Shaftoe

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 5:09 AM

That's terribly sad, Trevor. Tried calling you at the house now.. but it's busy. Hugs to him. is Maggie doing ok? 

Admin ought to be able to stop all the emails once one of them has read the post.... 

• rosie

ThunderStone ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 5:48 AM

Oh my gads! So sorry to hear that. My good wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 6:20 AM

I'm sorry to hear this bad news. Get well Soon Chris. If You need any help here at RR to assist you & Bobby, I'm here for you until you're in full swing again.

Rest up Pal

Rod

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 6:41 AM

Very sorry to hear about this Trevor, let your Dad know when you can that all at Renderosity is pulling for him!

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

rj001 ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 7:15 AM

best wishes, hope all goes well. please if you can find time, keep us informed.

Experience is no substitute for blind faith.

http://avalon2000.livejournal.com/ - My Art Blog

Hubert ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 7:22 AM

These are sad news! Please keep us updated, if feasible.

Am wishing him a speedy recovery!!! 

Hubert

"All that we see or fear, is but a Sphere inside a Sphere."     (E. A. Pryce -- Tuesday afternoon, 1845)

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 7:27 AM

been in touch with Trevor. Chris's stroke left him without speech and he's got to have physio too. Once he'll go back home.. he'll need home care  etc. I dunno how many of you knew he wasn't really well and had been going thru lots. 

but he's managed to pull thru it much to the amazement of his drs.. and he's always been thebryster that we know. so i am sure he'll pull thru this.. and we'll see him around. 

mars needs him... he and that chair..so no way can he not bounce back.... 

adbc ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 7:38 AM

Very sorry to hear this.

My best wishes to him for a fast recovery !

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 8:00 AM

Will keep him in prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. Please let him know we are thinking about him.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

violet ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 8:26 AM

Sorry to hear this news....

Hope he will recover soon....!

peedy ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 8:31 AM

Oh, my goodness!
This is bad news!
I hope he recovers really fast.

Come on, theBryster,  I have just started teasing you! ;-)

And Trevor:
Thank you very much!

Corrie

johnyf ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 9:08 AM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Mysteral ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 9:29 AM

Even more of the best good wishes for that speedy recovery.

As a writer, I control the lives of millions. Whole worlds can be destroyed by typing the correct sequence of letters on my keyboard.

Robert A. Read

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 10:15 AM

JeBus...we are getting older eh...my prayers and sympathies out to the whole family as these things impact every one and I'm now off to post to an Admin re: stopping his bots till he's well...sorry to be responding so late but I as well was 'off my feed' last nite and barely slept till 4 A M, and then passed out till 10 min. ago

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

3eighty ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 11:09 AM

I am at a loss for words...Your chair will be tilted forward Bryster until you return to the table...

airflamesred ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 11:16 AM

Sad news. Hoping for a speedy recovery

trevor.shaftoe ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 11:46 AM

Hi All,

TheBryster thanks you all for your kind messages of support.

He has been released from hospital but is under doc orders to put hes feet up and rest in bed for a while. This will mean that he will not be back online untill he feel's ready and able.

Thank you all for your prayes.

Trevor

Brysters son.

peedy ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 11:48 AM

Ah, that's good news!
I hope he listens to the doc!

Thanks for the update! :-)
Corrie

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 12:01 PM
Forum Moderator

My thoughts and prayers go out to TheBryster.  Get well soon.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 12:19 PM

Ah...that is indeed great news Trevor...tell him to take all the time he needs...we love him and want him back whole.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

skiwillgee ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 12:33 PM · edited Tue, 16 November 2010 at 12:34 PM

Chris, Trevor, Maggie, all the family are being prayed for right now.  This extended family of the Bryster's is here for you.

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 12:34 PM

Thanks Trevor,

Great news

Please pass on the message that we have him covered, I know all to well about recouping.

"Best wishes B"

Rod

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

orbital ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 1:29 PM

Sorry to hear that Chris. Hope you will be back when you're fit. Take it easy big man.

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

AnnieD ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 2:14 PM

He is in my prayers for a swift recovery.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 2:58 PM

Sending all the good wishes I can find for him...

Make sure he takes it easy, and knows that we all miss him, but want him to follow doctors' orders.  Rest, fuzzy slippers, lots of snoozes...

BecSchm ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 6:36 PM

Get well soon, Chris, the Bryster!  You're a great forum mod & hope you can return soon as you feel up to it!

Ang25 ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 9:13 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with Chris, Maggie and family. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 9:57 PM

Sending tons of good wishes and prayers for a quick recovery all the way from Canada.

Thank you Trevor for letting us know and keeping us updated.  It is appreciated.

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 3:39 AM

Get better soon...  Glad to hear you're now home resting....  Thank you Trevor for taking the time to let us know his condition...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 9:20 AM

I only just found out about this, I'm so sorry Chris is having such a nasty time of it, it must be so frustrating for him, but he'd better do as he's told - to get better the fastest and best way.

We will miss him terribly while he's recuperating...

My thoughts go out to his family at this time - having gone through this sort of thing a few times with my own relatives, once over the first hurdle it seems to be more just boring and tiring for the sufferer, and anxious for his family.

Trevor, thanks for keeping us all informed and keep your spirits up.

Fran

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

Quest ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 10:41 AM

Trevor, thank you very much for alerting us to Chris’s situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you all for a full and speedy recovery. Chris, take this as an opportunity to relax and get pampered for a while…so do try to enjoy it. We’ll all be here when you’re ready to return. Wishing you the very best.

Stoner ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 11:02 AM

I´m chocked. I don´t stop by here as often as I would like to. But every time I do stop by here I know I can rely on the brysters friendly presence. I´ll send a  couple of thoughts for your recovery

Good spelling is overaytead

bantha ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 2:59 PM

Thank you for giving us note, Trevor.

Chris, take your time. I hope you get better soon, my best wishes will be with you. 

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

dyret ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2010 at 10:00 AM

Best wishes. Get well in your own speed

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2010 at 4:59 PM

I hope our Bryster will recover quickly! its good to hear he has been released from hospital again.

When my grandfather had a stroke earlier this year he was lucky enough to get to go home rather quickly as well and he has been doing great since. So i'm hoping the same pattern will apply here! All i can say is listen to the doctor and make sure to have some good rest, it really does seem to help a lot!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

electroglyph ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2010 at 6:23 PM

I think of the Bryster like the Black Knight, saying, "Its only a flesh wound" while his arms and legs are lopped off. It's not just a flesh wound. Listen to the doctor. You don’t have to fix everything for everyone. Let it go. Work on you for a while, and get well.

KnightWolverine ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2010 at 9:32 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with your dad...so sorry to hear...get well soon..

-=Will=-

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2010 at 2:11 AM

Hi Trevor, please pass on my best wishes to your dad (or Brystie as I lovingly call him).

I'm pleased to hear he's doing well and that he's back home recovering.  It would be great if you could also point out to him that the people of Mars are running amok without his leadership, and that's to say nothing of the forum.

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2010 at 5:53 AM

Only just read this, please add my good wishes to those already passed on to Chris.

Take care Chris and get well soon.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

PJF ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2010 at 4:16 PM

Blimey, sorry to see this news but glad the recovery has started well. I've watched someone recover from a stroke this year - it's gone from very grim to near full independence in less than nine months. Prospects are good nowadays.

All the best, Mr Bryster.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.