Sat, Sep 21, 6:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Seafoam tutorial

Kurka ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 8:46 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:10 PM

I remember seeing a seafoam tutorial somewhere. Does anybody know where it is? -Thanks, -Fernando.

Varian ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 9:57 PM

Written for use with Vue? I don't recall one, although maybe I've forgotten. Or maybe it was a Bryce tutorial?

Kurka ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 10:03 PM

It was written for vue.-Fernando.

tradivoro ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 10:42 PM

Yes, guitta has one on her site...

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2001 at 1:50 AM

Attached Link: http://start.at/arte

file_199954.jpg

Fernando, I have a splash tutorial on my site. But to create foam, you do it the same way. Only the terrain (because it is made with terrain) has to be different. Normally I use a paint program and import the image as described in my tutorial. Instead of a splash use this kind of image. You also can directly paint in the terrain editor. This works in Vue 2.1, 3.1 and 4. If you need more help, just let me know. :-)Guitta

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2001 at 1:56 AM

file_199955.jpg

Fernando, I forgot : If you have Vue 4, you can have a look at the image "waves" in samples 3 on the CD, there are several foams, all from terrains. Here is one how it looks in my paint program before I import it to Vue's terrain editor.

Kurka ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2001 at 2:13 AM

Thanks, guys. This helps a lot. So many things to tackle! I'm like a kid in a candy store.

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2001 at 2:21 AM

Fernando, we are all like kids in a candy store with Vue d'Esprit :-) Guitta

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.