Sat, Sep 21, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: PRODUCT REQUEST

ebrochure ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 6:48 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:51 AM

there are several bedroom sets on the market (check out TruForm) and most have empty drawers and closets

What about some add-on props of folded and hanging clothing to add more realism to the scene?

ockham ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 8:45 PM

Attached Link: Geralday's changing room

Geralday's "changing room" has some simple folded and hanging clothes.

http://fast3d.co.uk/croom/changingroom.zip

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

ebrochure ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 9:11 PM

@ ockham

thanks for looking out, i had forgotten about this site, (I think i already have this)

I'd like to see a more updated version but I'm downloading it again to see if it works

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 10:32 AM

You can also drop any garment onto the floor or drape it over a chair  by using the cloth room.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.