Thu, Sep 19, 6:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 9:12 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: 3D Fishes for my underwater environment

kkrawal ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2010 at 1:56 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 4:32 PM

Creating 3D Fishes in Blender for my Underwater Environment

[

kkrawal ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2010 at 7:35 AM

More Poses

kkrawal ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 9:52 PM · edited Tue, 30 November 2010 at 9:52 PM

Just created a 100 Frame Render of 640x480 and uploaded to vimeo
( Its not very good quality, but you can see the mouth and body actions)
More will be created. This is 4 Sec video.

http://www.vimeo.com/17334702

I am creating good Quality HD Video with these fishes and within a few days It will be uploaded.

kenmo ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2010 at 9:37 AM

They look cool... Nice work.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.