Fri, Oct 4, 3:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Yet ANOTHER dll error with CS5...gggrrr

R.P.Studios ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2010 at 6:48 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:22 PM

file_462289.JPG

ok, anyone know what this is now ?

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

retrocity ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 8:07 PM

being a MACaddict, windows hardware issues are the hardest for me.

is this only happening when launching PS?

retrocity

R.P.Studios ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 4:43 AM

Yes, only Photoshop and only 32 bit version. I can launch 64 bit with no problem, and THEN launch 32 bit and it doesent happen. but after a second launch it goes back to error. Adobe said well, use the 64 bit version, but i use a lot of plugins and they dont work with 64 bit, well my important ones dont anyway.

SWAMP ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2010 at 5:33 PM

It’s most likely one of your legacies 3rd party plugins causing this.

Remove all of them and then launch PS to see if you get an error or not.

If no error, replace each one individually (launching PS each time) until you find the culprit(s).

Once the offender is found, see if there is an update for it.

If no update, you can try replacing that “icuin36.dll” in your system folder with a newer version.

Note: There is an “icuin36.dll” in your Bridge folder, which might be more current.

Chuck

R.P.Studios ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2010 at 6:37 PM

VERY interesting. I replaced the file from Bridge like suggested and that worked. THEN 7 more errors showed up LOL... so one by one i copy/pasted from Bridge. now after to much time my problem is finally solved :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

R.P.Studios ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2010 at 6:38 PM

I would offer to name my 4th child after you, but SWAMP wouldnt work for a girl LOL

SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2011 at 5:57 PM

SPAM!!!!!

This download is nothing more than an empty text file renamed!

However the poster gets credit for number of download clicks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.