Mon, Sep 9, 5:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 30 7:31 am)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: i would love a matching Kindred outfit for M4. especially the neck ruffle thinge

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 17 August 2010 at 1:01 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 9:17 PM

i would love a matching Kindred outfit for M4. especially the neck ruffle thingee

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=76315

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 17 August 2010 at 11:54 PM

I second this.

Eternal Hobbyist

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 12:49 PM

And I third this!
Have already contacted RPublishing about this some month ago for consideration, but nothing happened till now. Probably wouldn't sell enough....

~Sassy~

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2010 at 5:50 PM

A 2nd and a 3rd ugg your killing me ok I'll look into it. Now if i do i'll hold all uvmaps so any add on texture ever made for it will work .Now i take it you guys would want m4 h4 and elite morphs right? I'll add it to my list this might take some time to do like 30 days or longer i gots a big list.
Bobbie

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2010 at 12:47 PM

Oh Bobbie, you made the kindred outfit? That's wonderful that you'll look into this and of course we can wait, as there are other customers, too, right?

THANK YOU!

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2010 at 2:17 PM

No I did not make the outfit But its  a RPublishing owned set And I work here for Renderosity now as the Lead Content Developer so its something that I can do.

Typing Advisory :

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2010 at 9:58 AM

I'm daydreaming.  H4 morphs would be great.

Thank you!

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

schonee ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 4:41 PM

Oh yes I would love it too!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 9:20 AM

My poor Michael is chilly without his Kindred outfit.  :mellow:

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Sun, 17 October 2010 at 5:40 PM

Î'm sure Bobbie hasn't forgotten about us :wub:

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 9:21 AM

:crying:

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2010 at 4:08 PM

Calling BOBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2010 at 9:03 AM

or just the ruffle part for M4 would be cool, too.

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2010 at 11:20 AM

No, I want the complete thing.... guess we have to "stalk" Bobbie with pm's :blink:

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2010 at 10:16 PM

No I did not forget But I did quit working for rendo . I will get with them and see if they are still going to fit it over . I will keep you posted

Bobbie25

Typing Advisory :

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2010 at 4:55 PM

Thanks for your help, Bobbie!

I've written a pm to RPublishing, let's see what happens.

~Sassy~

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 3:42 PM

Well, RPublishing  didn't answer to my message at all, obviously we're not enough people who are interested and as it would be a male outfit.... not much interest there.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2011 at 2:22 PM

i guess we give up on this one, eh?

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2011 at 7:19 PM

Hm, last thing I could try is to contact Bobbie again, as she offered her help if nothing happens here.

Will try that and keep you up to date, if that's alright for you?

~Sassy~

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2011 at 10:09 AM

Quote - Hm, last thing I could try is to contact Bobbie again, as she offered her help if nothing happens here.

Will try that and keep you up to date, if that's alright for you?

~Sassy~

okay. 

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2011 at 3:16 PM
RPublishing ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2011 at 12:00 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks for posting Jedi_Padawan.  Just coming in to follow-up. Sorry for the delay, there were a lot of recent changes, and lots to do and learn being new.  😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.