Wed, Sep 18, 4:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 LWitG_50

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2010 at 10:03 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 7:15 PM

** The 50th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010**

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links* * Here

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2010 at 10:09 PM · edited Sun, 12 December 2010 at 11:04 PM

Congratulations. A great selection!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

kgb224 ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2010 at 10:38 PM · edited Sun, 12 December 2010 at 10:42 PM

My first bird picture being selected for gallery of the week. I also had a feeling it is my best bird capture  with the new Tamron lens.Lol shutterstock did not have the same feeling they rejected many of my bird and Dragonfly pictures. In fact they approved only one picture. Thank you for everyone working for Renderosity. If it wasn't for everyone workuing here no one's pictures or art work would have been selected. Congratulations to all the artists whose work has been selected for the Gallery of the week.

CaressingTheDark ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2010 at 10:58 PM

I would like to thank the staff for selecting my pic "Above The Clouds" to be included among these beautiful images. It is such an honor to be chosen. Thank you so very much. Blessed Be )O(

FuzzyYak ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2010 at 11:41 PM

Thank you so much for selecting my image, guys! It's always such a great pleasure to get recognition from you guys. Thank you!

If all else fails... influence with hammer
johannmarx.com | deviantART | renderosity

wysiwig ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2010 at 11:55 PM

The greatest gift I can receive is recognition from fellow photographers.  Thank you so much for choosing my image 'Just Hanging Out'.  It is an honor to 'hang' with so many fine artists.

0rest4wicked ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 12:37 AM

Thank you for the honor of being amongst this fine 50th gallery, and congratulations to all!

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 2:35 AM

Congratulations, everybody!  Many thanks to PJ and the staff ... you guys rock, and your hard work is greatly appreciated!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

mermaid ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 3:21 AM

wow thank you so much for choosing my picture  amongst this great shots! And thank you PJ and stuff for doing such incredible work evvery week!

dakotabluemoon ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 6:33 AM

I feel so blessed to all of u for choosing my Sunrise Bursting pic so thank u all staff members for giving a second look.

jophoto ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 7:43 AM

Thank you for selecting my image. I love "Last Week in the Gallery" because I frequently miss so many great images because I don't have time to check them all out every day. This gives me the opportunity to catch up on some of them.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 9:04 AM

Thanks to the staff for choosing one of my shots for this feature; what a wonderful bunch of shots in this week's selections!

billcody ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 9:11 AM

HmmmH, what a fine collection again! Congratulations to all comrades here and "THANK YOU" for your daily inspiration and joy!

velasco ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 9:52 AM

Me siento muy honrado por estar en esta seccion donde figuran tantos maestros. Esto me da animo para insistir en este apartado. Gracias

anahata.c ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 10:58 AM

oh my! Thank you so much for including me with such fine pieces & artists, and for all the work you & the staff put into this every week. It's a total honor to be part of this group and of the wonderful Gallery as a whole. Thank you, and congratulations to everyone! Mark

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 12:37 PM

A hearty congratulations to all the fine works selected!

Great collage PJ - Thanks you! :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

aksirp ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 1:48 PM

file_462921.jpg

hoho, you like snowfall? i am so glad that this pic is in this gallery! was not sure about the motive and quality- thats so cool, thank you very much, i am glad that it was ok for you all! have a great week and hope for wonderful new pics..

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2010 at 5:38 PM

Hooray! Thank you all so much for choosing my image! It truly brightened up a cold, winters day and put a smile on my face!! I am very thankful  to you all for the recognition and time taken for looking at my image.

May you all have a wonderful week.

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

Art4u ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 4:48 AM

Many many thanks for selecting one of my images for the Gallery,

Best wishes and congratulations to all..  Art4u

Jean-Luc_Ajrarn ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 11:41 AM

Congratulations, all! :)

makron ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 11:55 AM

Congratulations for all.

costapanos ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 12:51 PM

A great group of people this week and every week . Congratulations to each and everyone of you. 

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

bmac62 ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 4:23 PM

PJ...more fruit of your labor and inspiration...as well as the rest of the staff. Congrats to all selected. Can you believe there are only two more weeks to go until Week 1 of 2011?

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

bullsnook ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 10:29 PM

How nice, thank you so much for including my shot. I'm honored

Garlor ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2010 at 2:36 PM

Great surprise to be featured, something good came from venturing out on the  freezing afternoon, glad that more viewers will share that special scene the light was alluring.

SerenityBlue ( ) posted Sat, 18 December 2010 at 1:30 PM

I agree about this allows to catch up on what was submitted during the week.  This is a great collection.  Competition was fierce this week. ;o)

frankie96 ( ) posted Sat, 18 December 2010 at 4:30 PM

Thank you very much for the selection.....and congratulations to everyone selected..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.