Sun, Oct 6, 9:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Concerns

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2010 at 4:32 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:17 AM

Concerns. I don't have any.

Not having any trouble with the marketplace or the forums. Gallery viewing works great, everything is smooth sailing. News articles are up to date and informative. Free stuff is a delight. The admins are great and haven't made any upsetting actions.

The whole of Renderosity is like a cool breeze and a frosty mint julep on a warm August day, or possibly a cup of hot cocoa and laughing with friends after a good old fashioned snowball fight.

I thought someone should know, right away.

:biggrin:

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2010 at 5:18 PM

file_463147.jpg

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2010 at 6:05 PM

Well said, Cap'n!

Although... Could it be..?

Nah.

:lol:

AnnieD ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2010 at 6:06 PM

@Hawkfyr....Luvin that hat ...umm...both of them!  🆒

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2010 at 6:13 PM

Captain you made my heart drop cause I really thought "Uh Oh" lol.... I owe you one!!

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2010 at 6:34 PM

I've noticed that a lot of, erm... well, "issues" have been aired here in the ol' CC lately, and I thought it was important to note that the admins and techs and behind the scenes elves have continued to come through this year, and R'osity is still my favorite hangout on the Interwebz.

😄

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 2010 at 6:45 PM

Thank you!!!

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 2010 at 8:45 PM

welcome back jack, and it occurred to me that maybe those people who are always driving round in their escalades with cell-phone glued to ear: if they wore a proper tinfoil hat, they might not get as severe microwave damage. tinfoil hat and a phat grill in their mouth to block the waves getting in. 🤣

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 23 December 2010 at 3:18 AM

Um, no - it's been scientifically proven that foil hats actually intensify the government mind-control rays.

As the linked article says, don't wear tinfoil hats because that's what they want  you to do.

Or was the article secretly sponsored by the CIA?

:scared:

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 23 December 2010 at 3:06 PM

the other advantage to the aluminium headgear is that it's easier to identify those whom certain agencies might wish to detain for 72-hr. observation. 🤣

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Thu, 23 December 2010 at 4:41 PM

Observation?

You mean, they don't just look fun, but they do tricks, too?

Kewl!!!!!!

:lol:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.