Fri, Sep 20, 4:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 LWitG_52

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 9:40 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:36 AM

** The 52nd Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2010**

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links* * Here

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 9:41 AM · edited Mon, 27 December 2010 at 9:45 AM

This concludes Last Week in the Gallery for 2010.  The year has been one of great strides - week after week the Photography Team struggled to choose only 30 photographs from the hundreds of outstanding images posted.

**Congratulations to this week's members who had their photograph selected. This is an excellent way to wrap up the year.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

dukun ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 10:08 AM

Wow thank you so much

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 10:16 AM

I have to agree with PJ - it has been a struggle to stick with only 30 images every week. What I found most amazing was to see the growth in members' work and the high standard maintained throughout 2010. May you all carry on growing from strength to strength!

Congrats to those of you selected this last week of 2010! Excellent work.

Hugs, Carin xx

Thank you PJ for the amazing collage! You are the best!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

gemb1 ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 10:33 AM

Thank you so much PJ This site and my friend here inspire me.

mermaid ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 10:38 AM

Thank you so much, PJ, and thank you too for doing all this work for us throughout the year!

Hedepo ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 11:35 AM · edited Mon, 27 December 2010 at 11:36 AM

Very "cool" that one of my winter scenery photo’s has been selected for the selection of the week!!!

Thanks very much for this honor, and a warm congratulation for the others selected this week!!

An excellent selection of fantastic photo's

Henk

costapanos ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 12:00 PM

I also have to agree with PJ and Carin on this as well. 

What an amazing group of people and images throughout  this  year. And, what amazing collection to finish up the year!

Each of us inspire one another in different ways. I am so  looking forward to this upcoming year and all the amazing images  that pops up each and everyday!

Congratulations to everyone!

Thank you PJ for all  your hard work on this amazing collage! 

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

frankie96 ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 12:11 PM

Thanks so very much for the selection...and congratulations to all the others chosen..

And thanks to all the folks who have a hand in keeping this going from week to week..great work...

pat40 ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 12:17 PM

Thank you so much, i appreciate all your kind comments.

Pat Trout

moochagoo ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 12:19 PM

Congrats to all, selected for this last week of 2010. I'm proud to be in this selection.

Philippe

anahata.c ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 12:46 PM

Thank you so much for including me with all these wonderful photographers, and I'm honored to be counted as one of this entire wonderful gallery. PJ, you do a terrific job with these collages, I know how much work it is. Many thanks & congratulations to all & a wonderful 2011! Mark

Bonisolli ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 1:50 PM

Thank's to all :)

iaacf ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 2:25 PM

Thank you so much for choosing my ´Winter rules again´ in Last Week in the gallery.

makron ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 3:48 PM

Congratulations to all. All the photos are wonderful

Ilona-Krijgsman ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 4:16 PM

Nice to see one of my images here.......congrats to all others

~ Photos are small paintings created in your mind before you press the shutter! ~

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 6:28 PM

A huge thank you to PJ and the staff for all your hard work this year!!  This is my favorite feature, and it's a joy to see it every week.  There are a few here that would have been in the running if I were picking a photo of the week, and it's great to see them chosen.  Congratulations, everybody!

Can't wait for Week 1 ...  :D

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

bmac62 ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 11:30 PM

It is such a treat to be included within a group such as seen here in Week 52. Whoopee:)

Thanks PJ, Bruce and staff...thanks for keeping the ball rolling for all of us during 2010. Bring on 2011.

Bill

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

GARAGELAND ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 5:31 AM

Hey thanx!!!!!!!!

Its an honor!

erlandpil ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 9:20 AM

Hill

many thanks

erland

gonzojr ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2010 at 10:00 AM

Congratulation to all your work is wonderful.

Drea71 ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2010 at 12:17 PM

I once again feel very proud that one of my images has been included in this collection of brilliant images. Besides all the nice comments you all left it's an extra treat.

Thanks a lot!

gonzojr ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2010 at 4:40 PM

Quote - Congratulation all your work is wonderful.

nikolais ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2011 at 9:55 AM

Thanks a lot for picking mine out. A great end of the year.A Happy New Year, everyone at RR Staff!

billcody ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2011 at 3:26 PM

Wonderful collection of different styles and themes! Congratulation to all who were among these artists! Thanks for your fine work, and thanks to the staff, too!

A great collection again! Happy New Year to everyone and greetings from Berlin

billcody

PaisleyRose ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2011 at 5:06 PM

Outstanding, and makes me wonder what is in store for 2011.

Jean-Luc_Ajrarn ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2011 at 11:27 PM

Congrats, all! :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.