Mon, Sep 23, 1:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:42 pm)

Subject: Millenium Falcon

Gelana ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2010 at 7:07 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 1:22 PM

I have been looking for a Millenium Falcon for poser and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know where I might be able to find this elusive ship?

Thank you!!!
Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2010 at 7:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.scifi3d.com/list.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=10

Never seen a poser one, but you could import one of the free ones around (see attached link)

You might have to edit the materials and you will need to scale it, but if you save it back to the poser props library, you'll have it there for later use.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 7:43 AM

Just a word regarding this site.

Regarding Millenium falcon

A few years ago,several of the model makers,who contribute to the content became very pisseed off with people downloading their work with out so much  as a credit or  thank you.

You should check out theire copyright documents,but most importantly,give the model maker a credit and the site a mention.Its a great Sci-Fi resource,so respect it,be a pity if they applied heavy restrictions to thier work.

P

edgeverse ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 1:50 PM

I tried visitng the link posted above. I couldn't view it because my Antivirus blocked the site in my browser.

3D Digital Comics & Art/My homepage
http://www.edgeversemedia.com

Gelana ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 3:07 PM

Thank you San, I would credit them if I could get even one to import properly.

I could only get one to import but it left off the entire front of the ship. I guess I am still looking. Unless someone can tell me what I am doing wrong? :) I am very foulable. hehehehe

Edg. I work as a Network Engineer and you need to lighten up on the anti-virus. Mine didn't so much as groan at the site. Just wish I could get them to import.

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 3:59 PM

If the 3DS ones appear to be missing parts, it's probably due to the transforms of the individual pieces not having been frozen (a common problem).

The best thing to do is to run any of the LW versions though PoseRay to get an OBJ and avoid problems with non-UV mapped materials.

Gelana ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 5:17 PM

I guess that is a problem since I could not get the LW to load. I could only get one of the 3DS to load.

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 7:03 PM

Quote - I guess that is a problem since I could not get the LW to load.

That would certainly be the case with the one labelled as "LW8.0" because that's in a newer format than Poser reads (but PoseRay should convert it).

Gelana ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 8:53 PM

Nruddock, You are AWSOME!!! I didn't even know that program existed! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.