Sun, Oct 6, 7:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I Got...

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 5:34 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:21 AM

... Books, chocolate covered pretzels, clip on lights for my laptop, other books, a hat, an Official-Doctor-Who-Disappearing-Tardis mug, homemade Chai tea mix, a wooden dragon puzzle, computer games, a cool movie on DVD, some of my favorite brand of pens, and some old coins for my collection. Oh, and some books.

Plus, I got smooched under the mistletoe by my best gal, which was better than all the other goodies combined. I have it on excellent authority that I was a very good boy this year.

:biggrin:

How 'bout y'all? Anybody get anything really cool or have an otherwise fun and/or inspiring tale of the Yuletide?

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 7:46 PM

file_463354.jpg

I got lots of stuff but I think my favorite was a Guitar Hero Figure of Slash, my favorite rocker ever!!  My mom actually got it for my son because she didn't know who it was, only that it had Guitar Hero on it so she knows my son plays that game BUT he knows is mom LOVES her some Slash so he gave it straight to me!!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 8:29 PM

file_463361.jpg

Awesome!  I got a carpet shamooer because my old one broke 3 months ago and my family wants the smell of dogs out of the carpet.  And, oh, yeah, I got a pair of new striped socks from my daughter.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

ThunderStone ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 3:42 AM

Well I didn't get anything but I gave my brother a brand new pillow set for his bed along with a complete flannel bed sheet collection set (pillow case, straight and fitted sheets and blanket in the manly color of dark blue) and my mother got a set of warm pjs and 1 nightgown to be worn in the house as a house gown. But I already got my own wish granted... My mother was still alive to see another Xmas with me... This is her 94th year and coming up 95th year.... next month!

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 5:15 AM

file_463387.jpg

Excellent! And giving is at least as much fun as getting, IMO.

I got to have all my kids over for Christmas, which was awesome. Above is me and my fiancee, my kids and their spouses.

Yay for family fun!

bonestructure ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 11:26 AM

I had an excellent Christmas, best in years. Mostly because social security decided they had been underpaying me and raised my SSI and sent me a check for back pay. So...I got  new JBL rear speakers (I'm a bit of an audiophile with a rather expensive system. The JBLs ran close to 300), a CD player which also plays MP3s, which I've been needing for years. an HDMI DVD player, a deep frying pan, a new desk chair (you wouldn't believe the immensely heavy antique instrument of butt torture I've been using), a bunch of movies, including the complete Gilligan's Island series and the complete original Star Trek series, remastered with updated effects added. My brother in law sent me a nice bottle of limoncello, which I'm quite partial to. A couple of shirts and pants. And even better I was able to get my sis and bro in law gifts.

Oh yeah. Carnies, the movie I wrote with my writing partner John, came out on DVD Oct 11. Not quite Christmas but close enough for government work. Not a blockbuster or anything, but a pretty good indy low budget flick I think not very many people will nderstand.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2011 at 9:06 PM

My Christmas was spent in my new home with Mom, my brother and his kids (all grown) and their kids. :)

First Christmas I didn't have my daughter and grand-kids with me.

Didn't get any gifts but good to just have family here.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2011 at 8:32 AM

lets see. bluetooth USB dongle, Bluetooth headphones, a USB Squid and a USB Network Adaptor.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.