Tue, Oct 22, 12:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Animation Sets Attributes button not working in Poser 8?

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 8:09 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

file_463393.jpg

Animation Sets Attributes button not working in Poser 8?

I know what it does in Poser 7 but in Poser 8 the button appears not to function. Does anyone know differently?

Thanks. 

Adom ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 9:06 AM

I've never played with it before and just tried now but nothing shows up after clicking on it.

saibabameuk ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 12:21 PM

What's it supposed to do Philic?

geep ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 12:51 PM

It appears to be missing the pop-up window in Poser 8 ... ??? :blink:

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 1:40 PM

In Poser 7 it gave a pop up window in which you could edit the attributes of the animation set. These were used in third party applications such as (the now defunct), Adobe Atmosphere. It effectively embedded "flags" that you could hook onto with java scripting to control or trigger the animations.

For more information see:-
 http://www.philc.net/PhilC_Atmosphere/tutorialsIndex.htm

I don't think it was used much in Poser 7 and is probably only in Poser 8 for backward compatibility. You can script the attribute editing but now in Poser 8 one can not easily see if the editing is working.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.