Mon, Oct 7, 9:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: pre-defined motion paths?

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2010 at 4:46 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 7:25 AM

I've got some test renders on my youtube page, some of which I've posted here, and I got a request to make some animation to a piece of music.

They want simple geometric shapes in the video.

So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some motion paths, that I can set objects to follow.  Like a Spiral or Oval or some other thing.

I'll try to make some of my own, but it would save me some time if I can simply import some in.

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2010 at 9:27 AM

In Carrara, the motion paths need to be created with the motion path drawing tools - I don't believe there is a way to designate another path to become a motion path. 

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Thu, 30 December 2010 at 9:55 PM

file_463531.JPG

Oh well I'll create some from scratch I just hoped there were some prebuilt ones like in Bryce.

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2010 at 1:29 AM
Forum Moderator

Ahhhh my first love.  How beautiful she is?

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2010 at 9:47 AM

Quote - Ahhhh my first love.  How beautiful she is?

Up to version 7.1 now :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.