Fri, Sep 20, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Can't find my Library Panel - Poser 8

Michaelab ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2011 at 10:29 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:27 AM

I know this sounds ridiculous but I can't find my library panel. I last had it floating but it is nowhere to be found. Yes, I've checked it on under the Windows menu. Checked it off and then on, closed Poser and reopened. Moved panels around and still can't find it.

Has anybody else run into this problem? How can I get it back?

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2011 at 10:58 AM

Try setting your Launch Behavior back to factory settings and restart Poser.

Laurie

Michaelab ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2011 at 11:05 AM

That did it!!! Thank you so much LaurieA. Couldn't do anything without it. Thank you for you help.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2011 at 11:33 AM

You're welcome :o) Glad you got it fixed.

Laurie

wushen ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2011 at 10:27 PM

I'm having the same problem with Poser Pro, I reset to defaults for the launch, and have "Library" selected under the "window" tab. I contacted Smith Micro about this, but haven't heard back yet, I've found their support horrificly useless asking tons of questions and giving little answers. I also tried downloading updates, but the site didn't recognize my serial number. I do have multiple displays, but the library appears on neither, and oddly, the library shows up on my windows toolbar, when I click it to maximize/minimize it looks like it opens off screen to the right, but the second display is to the left. My PC is less than a month old with a Core I-7, and Nvidia gtx460 and 6 gigs of 1600 hz RAM, with the OS on SSD it rates on windows index as a 7.6 (with minor overclocking) This computer shouldn't have any troubles running the program.

Please pass on any suggestions you may have,

Thanks,

Brian

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.